Thread: Lincoln Jeffries 177

Lincoln Jeffries 177

I HAVE ONE OF THE EARLY LINCOLN JEFFRIES UNDER LEVER AIR RIFLES IN 177, I HAVE STRIPPED IT AND CLEANED IT UP AND IT SHOOTS EXTREMELY WELL, IN FACT ITS VERY ACCURATE ANY IDEA OF ITS VALUE AS I WANT TO SELL IT? IT HAS BEEN RUSTY IN THE PAST BUT IT HAS NOT BEEN SPOILED OR TARTED UP IN ANYWAY, ANY ADVICE WELCOME

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    They seem to go for between £80-150 for good to average condiiton, more for almost mint. Does it have all sights and screws? What condition is the stock in? Also, is a Lincoln Jeffries or a BSA Lincoln patent? Any serial numbers? Those who know more will be along in a while I'm sure.

Is it definetly an Lincoln? What emblem is on the stock and what is the serial number?
    A man's best friend is his weapon.....

BFTO Member and Vintage enthusiast.

Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Timer View Post
    Is it definetly an Lincoln? What emblem is on the stock and what is the serial number?
    Sorry for the delay in my reply, it says H THE LINCOLN AIR RIFLE Pat 8761/04 and the serial no is N35208 with an L beneath it if that helps? I just had a go with it and it shoots lovely and accurate All the screws are there plus the original sights

Lincon

Hi bret i am intrested in the above but could not PM you as full up
    could you ring on 07711198557 john