Thread: IOR Scopes.

IOR Scopes.

Hi All, Have any of you got or used one of the IOR scopes, I have been looking at the 6x24x50 with a 35mm tube to mount on my .308 Steyrscout and I was wondering if they are any good.

Thanks.

Steve.
    .308 CZ 750 S1M1, .223 Speedmaster.SSR15, .303 No4 Mk1Enfield, .357 Marlin 1894CS, 10/22 Ruger,.22 Anshcutz Model 64, .44 Taurus LBR.
    NRA RCO.

They are better than good.

These guys have got their act together with the scopes now, there were some issues with manufacturing and realiabilty but things seem to have come together.

Go and look through one, especially the one you refer to, it is awesome and the glass is Schott glass so no need for any introductions there.

Hi -- you might want to transfer this to the general airgun section
    B.A.S.C | HW100Tuning KT250bar+reg+tune .177+4-16x50 | HW95.177 +4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune | TX200HC.22 + 4-16x44 | HW97KT.22 + 4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune

hi mate, a friend got one for his 270. they are great scopes, the build is solid, they track well and they offer a variety of features including Matchin reticle and turrets and will take a beating. i think the 3-18 is a great model giving a very usable range of magnification from close range shots on game to long range targets, the knob is large and has a good tactile feel and easy to turn while the reticle offers superb opportunities if you want to hold off for a correction and further more it is illuminated. if i where you i will get the one with metric adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by C3PO_1 View Post
    Hi -- you might want to transfer this to the general airgun section
    Why, I am asking for a review and I have posted in the scope review forum.

Steve.
    .308 CZ 750 S1M1, .223 Speedmaster.SSR15, .303 No4 Mk1Enfield, .357 Marlin 1894CS, 10/22 Ruger,.22 Anshcutz Model 64, .44 Taurus LBR.
    NRA RCO.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by flims View Post
    hi mate, a friend got one for his 270. they are great scopes, the build is solid, they track well and they offer a variety of features including Matchin reticle and turrets and will take a beating. i think the 3-18 is a great model giving a very usable range of magnification from close range shots on game to long range targets, the knob is large and has a good tactile feel and easy to turn while the reticle offers superb opportunities if you want to hold off for a correction and further more it is illuminated. if i where you i will get the one with metric adjustments.
    mate this is the model, for the features it has, it will be hard to beat it and i believe the price is good and i prefer it over the MLR version of Nightforce
    http://www.valdada.com/product/2db3f...370a2a1a8.aspx

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyrscout View Post

Steve.
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313987
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

Quote Originally Posted by Steyrscout View Post

Steve.
    And now you have lost access to reviews, even after sticky was pointed out

Zero tolerance (after moving hundreds of threads off reviews, even with two stickes stating REVIEWS ONLY admin have had enough)

And thanks to the guys that report these things
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/