Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Club Membership Fee - What's yours ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Presently £25/year adult and £35/year family. Range fees £2. After 10 years free for life.
    In an effort to get them off the streets and keep them out of trouble Juniors (under 17) have free membership and free range fees.
    Non FAC rifles and pistols only. Indoor (40yds and 10m) and outdoor woodland ranges.

NOW MODIFIED. See later post.

ATB
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 08-12-2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Updated.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

At my university, £50 per year for the fullbore club, £30 per year for the smallbore.

I have life membership to my school's old boys' club for £10.

All don't impose any additional fees for visits etc (obviously we split the cost of a hired lane when shooting at Bisley).

Still using my three years of free membership to the NRA as a school leaver..

..And still a member of my school's target rifle club which hasn't cost me a thing (they're my primary club on my FAC).

£150 seems /way/ too steep.
    7.62mm Paramount Target Rifle with 30" 1/12 twist stainless Maddco barrel, RPA Trakker rear sight and iris foresight.

King's Lynn FT, small club and very friendly

£ 20 per year. nothing else to pay

Shooting Saturdays
    When you lose,don't lose the lesson

£30/year, no target/range/equipment use fees, free box of Eley Club or Winnie T22, minimal facilities, subsidized competition entry, plenty of banter.

Hi Romford Rifle & Pistol Club is £150 per annum for adults but no range fee.

We have a new indoor air pistol and 25-100 m outdoor ranges that are all new. i don't think that is too bad for the year.

Regards

Colin

£40, 60, 50 or something like that... for each.

range fees vary from nothing to £2.50

£15 & £3 per shoot for airgun club. £100 (inc' BASC) with no range fees for my rimfire club. Both per year.

Chris.
    Far too many rifles & pistols to mention here.

MAD club fees

I think its the best value for money in the country.
    £100.00 per year 365 days a year no range fees flushing toilets plinking range fully stocked and targets to shoot
    What else do you want from a club but good fun and a few laughs it cant get any better
    Ian
    [Ian Bainbridge]

My club is £15 probationary member and £3 range fee and 10p target £2 for box of 50 fed's. After 3 months and 12 or more visits in that time full membership is £70 a year no range fee. just gone up used ot be £60.

£165 per year no other fees 365 day a year.
    3 ranges
    16 point 30m covered floodlit
    5 point 50m walkforward floodlit outdoor with latest haring turners
    main out door range can be used for 18 points at 50 or 12 at 100 or 8 at 200 full set of turner on 18 points and a nice all weather platform at 200.
    nice large brick build club house with full kitchen,dining room and lounge with pool,darts,tv etc.
    oh and proper clean toilets.
    Bargain

£40 a year with £1.50 range fee for indoor, £5 for Altcar.

kieran turner is offline I GOT SHOT......IN THE BUTTOCKS
    £35 a year, nuff said.

That gets you 365 day access( gate key is extra), ability to shoot at other NEFTA free of charge. An open ticket to all round abuse from fellow club mates!

Worcester Norton (firearms & air) £120pa for full membership, no range fees.

Hard to do an honest comparison here.

Do HFT clibs have to register with the home office or NRA? If your club owns its range then the (silly) fees to Landmark + overtime pay to the range warden do not come into it. How many members against how many active members does your club have (makes a big difference). Need to do an 'apples for apples'

My club fees currently run £40/year membership + a £10 range fee on the local military range (100-600 yard targets every meet + McQueens) normally twice a month and a £3 range fee on a 100 yard range twice a month. No competiton or target fees. This level covers costs + prizes, no signinifcant profit (I know this as I'm the club Chairman).

Compared to Golf (a good walk spoilt by 18 diassapointments ) then powder burning rifle club fees do not see too bad?

Brgds Terry

Clubs solely for air rifles below 12fpe do not currently have to register with either NRA or NSRA nor do they need Home Office approval.

However we have found it to be very worthwhile to keep the Firearms department of the local constabulary informed, and we let the local PCSO know well in advance if we are putting on a larger than usual shoot.