Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HW40, Gamo compact, IZH46M or Rohm twinmaster Top?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well if CO2 is now on the radar, the Drulov DU10/Zastava GP 45 is as accurate as an accurate thing, awesome trigger, true blowback semi auto 5 shot and deffo should be in that list.
    BTW, I wouldn't store my expensive toys outside in the cold and damp, If security was a real worry a floor safe or pistol/ammo safe in an under the stairs cupboard would keep them cushdy.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    How'd this Thread get 62 posts before I interjected?

I have a Beeman P3, same pistol as HW 40: great trigger, but hard for me to hold steady as I find it too light to soak up my hand-trembles.

I don't find it hard to cock, but then I'm a plus-200 lb. male who works out. My wife finds it hard to cock. (I'll stop here and await the comments!

One other problem: it took me awhile to stop catching a pinch of my thumb as the action closed -OUCH! - but I got the hang of it after awhile.

Jim
    Last edited by Jim McArthur; 14-11-2008 at 01:38 PM.
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    How'd this Thread get 62 posts before I interjected?

Jim
    I am desperately resisting a comment about Yanks always being late when it matters.

OOps i said it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbet View Post
    I am desperately resisting a comment about Yanks always being late when it matters.

OOps i said it now!
    Now Now UBC play Nice.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbet View Post
    BTW, I wouldn't store my expensive toys outside in the cold and damp, If security was a real worry a floor safe or pistol/ammo safe in an under the stairs cupboard would keep them cushdy.
    Thanks, don't worry it was only the capsules I was thinking about, not the pistol.