Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: FEINWERKBAU SPORT and the ANSCHUTZ 335

venom kit

thanks for everyones help with stripping instruction for the fwb sport!!
    the venom kit is now fitted,the cylinder was polished to a mirror finish,end result? a very easy cocking[the venom spring is app 3 inches shorter] minimum recoil beautiful to shoot,sadly the only thing i dislike about this rifle is the trigger!! so it may be for sale in the near future,i havnt decided yet
    thanks to all
    rgds scirroco

Quote Originally Posted by scirroco View Post
    thanks for everyones help with stripping instruction for the fwb sport!!
    the venom kit is now fitted,the cylinder was polished to a mirror finish,end result? a very easy cocking[the venom spring is app 3 inches shorter] minimum recoil beautiful to shoot,sadly the only thing i dislike about this rifle is the trigger!! so it may be for sale in the near future,i havnt decided yet
    thanks to all
    rgds scirroco
    A Maccari trigger is a big improvement. Don't sell the gun until you've tried it!

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    A Maccari trigger is a big improvement. Don't sell the gun until you've tried it!
    hi garvin
    the problem is i cant find a second stage any where on this trigger??
    rgds scirroco

hi garvin
    the problem is i cant find a second stage any where on this trigger??
    rgds scirroco
    You're right that there's no true second stage on the Sport's trigger. But I have a 127 that Phil Bulmer stripped for AGW and he fitted a Maccari trigger I supplied that has what feels like two stages and gives a lovely crisp, smooth let-off.

two stage trigger

on the mk1 sport the first stage is adjustable ( but the adjustment is inside the end block ) the mk2 has a fixed movement two stage /not adjustable but if you have the trigger weight too hard you may not be able to feel the first stage its all about adjustment tony wall at SFS is pretty good at adjusting them

sport

tony wall ,thats one guy i seriously dislike,would rather suffer a bad trigger!
    rgds scirroco

rgds scirroco
    I don't think I have ever met a more pleasant, generous man than Tony Wall. What kind of a problem have you had with him?

rgds scirroco

gobsmacked

rgds scirroco
    A disparaging comment.

Have I clicked on the Non Airgun section by mistake?

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Tony Wall

I can't believe anyone having anything but the kindest regard for Tony.

He is a gentleman with complete integrity and merit ..

my belief Scirrocco is totally beggared !

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockphoon View Post
    I don't think I have ever met a more pleasant, generous man than Tony Wall. What kind of a problem have you had with him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Dilks View Post
    I can't believe anyone having anything but the kindest regard for Tony. He is a gentleman with complete integrity and merit ...
    Ditto x 2 . Tony and Mark at SFS have done many guns for me, are always happy to offer free (and good) impartial advise, and I am delighted to stand up and be counted as an SFS contented customer . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    rgds scirroco

Whilst we all meet people who we might not like, I'm struggling to understand why you'd write what you have on a public forum without at least giving a reason for your 'dislike'.

I've dealt with Tony several times and have always found him (and everyone else at SFS) to be most helpful and very welcoming, unlike some other shooting establishments I've been in. The work I've had carried out has always been first class at a reasonable price. I'd have no hesitation recommending Tony's work and the services of SFS to anyone, if they then want to choose someone else to customise/tune their gun it's down to them and personal choice. As far as I'm concerned he's a top bloke.

ATB
    Paul
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

Though you might like to have a look at this example of a Sport 124 that I acquired for my collection over the Christmas courtesy of the esteemed Paddy SP:

http://www.airrifle.co.za/picture.ph...pictureid=1781
    http://www.airrifle.co.za/picture.ph...pictureid=1780
    http://www.airrifle.co.za/picture.ph...pictureid=1782

A fine example of an Airmasters Mastersport FTS.
    Last edited by rockdrill; 20-02-2009 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockdrill View Post
    Though you might like to have a look at this example of a Sport 124 that I acquired for my collection over the Christmas courtesy of the esteemed PaddySP:

http://www.airrifle.co.za/picture.ph...pictureid=1781
    http://www.airrifle.co.za/picture.ph...pictureid=1780
    http://www.airrifle.co.za/picture.ph...pictureid=1782

A fine example of an Airmasters Mastersport FTS.
    Hi Dale,

Happy New Year.

Put me first in the queue, in the unlikely event that you ever decide to part with it!

Kind regards

Robin.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Broken stock? No money? Watch this space!

Looks like a BSA SuperSport stock will fit the Feinwerkbau Sport action with a little bit of modification!

FWB Sport stocks can break relatively easily, and replacements are a nightmare to source (the 'new' one on the auction site went for £150+), and custom stocks are expensive too. I am going to marry the BSA stock to the FWB action and get back to all you FWB fans. There must be lots of people who want to re-stock their 'workhorse' FWBs but can't afford to. Until now...