Got a 1377 pistol which I was told wasnt working. Never had one apart so fancied it. When you pumped it, you could feel the pressure build up and it was ok if you fired it pretty quick but power fell very quick if you left it about 15-20 seconds. Wouldnt hold charge overnight. Stripped it and took valve boddy apart. All thats in it is a piece of tapered plastic(inlet valve?) a small pieced of aluminium,a spring and what looks like a brass adapter for blowing up a football(exhaust valve or what?). Its about inch and a half long and looks like it may have a small o ring where it seats in that half of the pump body. Phoned chambers (no diagram for it and not much for 1300) to order some bits. The plastic piece is longer than the original, About as long as the original and the aluminium piece,so Im assuming it is ment to replace both? The exhaust bit looked nothing like the one in mine so I couldnt fit it. Anyway I put it back together and it was worse. I think the taper on the plastic may be different. Phoned a few places and one of them suggested here!
Any crosman experts? I dont know if Ive got original valve body or not,or whether interchangable. I could do with a small inlet piece( about 1/4 inch long + the exhaust bit) I dont want to spend £25 on a new valve when I should be able to sort it for a few quid.
OVER TO YOU FOR ANY ADVICE OR SPARES THAT WILL DO THE JOB.
Its only going to be a plinker and I may pass it on to my mates lad.