Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TASTY CLUB GUNS !!! Original mod .....

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    I'm reading between the lines a bit here, but if I'm gauging this right, the Mod 45 is mine. Manufacture date is 10 08, s/n 290964. It's all Dave says it is, apart from being for sale
    Hello mate

Keep it - I have never seen one in such good original condition , I hope you use it and don't stow it away ... just look after it !

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Dave....

....I have already told him never to sell it, particularly to a dodgy geezer like you
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Took it to the range last nite. It groups pretty well. When I get a scope on it I'll even be able to see the target

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    ....I have already told him never to sell it, particularly to a dodgy geezer like you
    Too right Rich , I offered him a tenner and told him to bring the change the next time he's at the club

Your offer on the 50 looks a tad over the odds too mate lol

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Confused now., Rich has made an offer on the 50, When I did that,(full asking price) for another item via the thread some time ago I was Bol...ked by somebody for not observing bbs etiquette, because other potential buyers "were interested" subject to piccies etc., so this time I just ask for
    first dibs and lo and behold!!! Rich has an offer in, not on the thread. I have read numerous threads on this very subject so as there is no set rule the only way in future is to offer to buy via pm or email unless the seller clearly states that the "I'll buy" comes via the thread first. good luck with your offer Rich, "tad over the top or not"
    Cheers Mark

Banjodog I never made an offer...

.... the wife would kill me if I got another rifle
    What the mighty Kingplonker refers to is my "offer" of an opinion at the clubhouse on the value of the item which was in my sweaty mits at the time. I suggested £100 -110 without open sights and £125 with. Looks like I was a little optimistic
    It is a pretty design for a rifle but I can and will resist the urge
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by banjodag View Post
    Confused now., Rich has made an offer on the 50, When I did that,(full asking price) for another item via the thread some time ago I was Bol...ked by somebody for not observing bbs etiquette, because other potential buyers "were interested" subject to piccies etc., so this time I just ask for
    first dibs and lo and behold!!! Rich has an offer in, not on the thread. I have read numerous threads on this very subject so as there is no set rule the only way in future is to offer to buy via pm or email unless the seller clearly states that the "I'll buy" comes via the thread first. good luck with your offer Rich, "tad over the top or not"
    Cheers Mark
    It's not for sale man ! Where do I say its actually for sale

Blimey some people take life so seriously sometimes , please read again Mark
    It's not for sale

many thanks

Dave

PS : This isn't the sales section either

Sorry Chaps..
    My mistake, In fairness my 1st post only asked for first dibs if a price was sorted
    ATVB
    Mark

Duff Beer is offline Whip me, strip me, make me pass dud cheques...
    Kingplinker I am interested in buying the 50 if the other guys drop out.

Now with added Feinwerkbau 127
    In the beginning was the Genesis; it is the first and the last, it is the truth and the light, it shooteth straight when others fail. - Pagoda113

Excellent