Quote Originally Posted by str8 shooter View Post
tbh i know what ure saying but he deserves the extra points because unlike you turning just 13 he doesn't have the addvantages of an adult. like being a bit stronger and taller ect also being a junior myself i find it difficalt to see a few targets that most adults can see and without junior points it would be unfair because were just not big enough to see it! i belive is craig was older with all its benefits he could have still got a clear round because there where definatly 4 out there i had to drop because i couldn't see the kill....

and besides if u drop junior points that means u have to drop sprniger and 22 points because if an adult scored 57 with a springer and got +3 points than it is still unfair (but thats never being brought up on here now is it...

any way well done craig (i think it was graig)
for clearing the course today u did exelent.

and thanks oakies for a great course
Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
Well he beat me to it.....but same attitude..and he has more to lose!
Well said Jack! ...well shot as well!
Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
It's the first day of the SIHFT season Mike, it's traditional for everyone to complain about everything
I think that just about says it all and puts the relevant post firmly to shame.
"flamed" ....... nobody's that bothered.
Those of us out there with Craig, could only watch with envy as he dropped all those difficult , wind affected targets in the field, with a confidence that was absolutely amazing. He deserves every credit for a truly awe-inspiring performance, accompanied with, as Barry Blackham put it "a really annoying smirk", into the bargain.
Scott Grayson navigated the course on crutches, with his leg in a cast and put in a performance that reinforced his position as SHS junior champion, taking shots standing, that most adults would have shied away from.
Adults under-estimated the potential juniors had and were conceited enough to factor in an allowance at the out-set, consequently we're going to get hammered. The junior allowance wasn't over-egged. Juniors have simply upped their game and there's only one glaringly obvious response to that.
This series is inclusive, successful and is now bigger than any one individual.
Some persistently test boundaries and derive some perverse satisfaction in doing so, under the protection of free speech.
Buxted Rule 7.
" You may not whinge, or whine or moan,
for if you must, then stay at home."

Thankfully, most adult participants still remember how to have fun and are getting better at it with every event in the series.
Suck it up, or do one.
SIHFT roolz innit ....... can I have a junior allowance now?

arf!