I think we should draw a line under this subject and leave it to the team captains to sort out. we are playing by the same rules as last year. Craig could not give a monkeys if he came 1st or last he is there for the enjoyment and the laughs that we have, he considers himself part of the Buxted team. The way it is going you seem to want to take that away from him. If Scott was still a junior he would fight his corner and want to beat you kids ( sorry adults ) every week. You need the four points for the juniors especially as most are four foot nothing and just starting, and with that extra encouragement they improve week on week. I hope this matter can be resolved as soon as possible, so we can all start to enjoy it again. It better to have laughed and lost , than to win and be miserable. My wife has read all the posts and cannot believe her baby has caused such a ruckus. BUT be prepared there is one more she is 11 years and has serious attitude her name is Chelsie JUNIOR you have been warned. Now lets have a good Easter the ones going to the worlds and the ones going to Horsham

ALAN the PROUD DAD