Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2009 - Round 2 Results

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Sussex Interclub HFT 2009 - Round 2 Results

REVISED RESULTS FILE NOW AVAILABLE HERE

Hi to all SIHFTers

Taken a tad longer than usual to get this results thread going - some odd happening with the post screen means this is the third time I'm typing this, and I'm begining to loose the plot.

It appears that I can no longer post the results in the way I used to, with a character count limit failing to keep up with the number of entries we're now seeing at our local friendly competition.

This new section also disables the ability to include any attachment. So .... trying this for the first time tonight HERE is a link to a filestore system to which I've uploaded the pdf file version of the results tables.

DOES IT WORK ?? Cannot be sure myself, but probably because I am the person who uploaded it in the first place

I seem to recall announcing this morning that today's shoot broke the previous SIHFT record (70 entrants), having risen to 76. Checking the stats, I now see that it was actually 80. Amazing !! And such a wide mix of people - from the most experienced in Sussex (and Meon Valley) to the most inexperienced beginner.

THIS is what SIHFT hoped to achieve.

Biggles
    Last edited by biggles; 27-04-2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Adding link to revised score sheet
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member