Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2009 - Round 2 Results

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Definately a job for Mr Biggles as I don't have th source spreadsheet I am afraid... well spotted though Matt it does indeed still say "Round 1 - The Oaks" in the pdf.

My defence for this error in the pdf version of the results was having less than 7 hours sleep in 3 days AND a very large glass of gin and tonic (rather light on the tonic) on an otherwise empty stomach.

As with the 'missing' bronze award for bunnybopper, corrective action will be taken. Soonish.

Giggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Andy i had that Gold badge with me as well!
    sorry see ya Sunday Maybe...ask for it, it's in the van!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Exclamation Changes to results

Hi you lot

Revised results file has now been uploaded and a refreshed link added to post 1 on this thread.

As it's only 1 page back, I won't bother repeating it here or putting in a link to that post. Go lookee ...

If anyone spots any other errors/omissions, do give me a shout (PM or email) rather than posting here. Ta.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

SPENCER

Clear your message box its full,can't send you a message

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Direct link updated Swallows Round 2 SiHFT Results

Thank you for the heads up Mr. Biggles suh!
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Just realised i'm going to miss Ford as well as Buxted..
    Forgot about Ford when i booked Tawd/Rivi..

Beth PM..

The two springers got bronze. Someone else can amplify the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny bopper View Post
    John Herbert F R 52 88% Bronze
    Phil King B O 52 88%
    Josh Long S J 52 88%
    Lee Poat H O 52 88%
    John Turnbull B R 52 88%

Am I missing something in the scoreing? but shouldn't all the 52 scores 88% get a bronze and not just the top one.?

Lovely day by the way well done Swallows
    Please see title

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post

Beth PM..
    If you feel you might get lonely, take a bag of cotton wool with you to hug .....

..... I hear them Lancashire sheep are pretty choosey.

arf!

Round Two Results

Biggles
    Could we please have the Swallows SIHFT Round Two results posted on the SIFHT official website and not be asked to subscribe to a commercial download engine!
    Shadow

The two springers got bronze. Someone else can amplify the rules.

Originally Posted by bunny bopper
    John Herbert F R 52 88% Bronze
    Phil King B O 52 88%
    Josh Long S J 52 88%
    Lee Poat H O 52 88%
    John Turnbull B R 52 88%
    Am I missing something in the scoreing? but shouldn't all the 52 scores 88% get a bronze and not just the top one.?

Lovely day by the way well done Swallows

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Please see title
    Dear Mr Shadow,
    You are indeed missing something in the scoring.
    Your homework for submission before the next round, is to find out exactly what that is and consult with your HOC if you need to, before publishing your conclusions.

arf!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Biggles
    Could we please have the Swallows SIHFT Round Two results posted on the SIFHT official website and not be asked to subscribe to a commercial download engine!
    Shadow
    Shadow chap,
    Please see post one.
    Biggles has done his utmost, above and beyond, but cannot operate beyond his scope.
    Also no need to subscribe to anything, hit down-load for free button, save it to desk-top and scan it at your leisure if you feel the need.
    Derek Watson is the web-meister. I expect he'll post the results at his leisure.
    Have a chat with your HOC. You seem to be a newbie, they'll fill you in on all the stuff ..... scoring, rules, who does what.
    Nice to see you're keen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    Shadow chap,
    Please see post one.
    Biggles has done his utmost, above and beyond, but cannot operate beyond his scope.
    Also no need to subscribe to anything, hit down-load for free button, save it to desk-top and scan it at your leisure if you feel the need.
    Derek Watson is the web-meister. I expect he'll post the results at his leisure.
    Have a chat with your HOC. You seem to be a newbie, they'll fill you in on all the stuff ..... scoring, rules, who does what.
    Nice to see you're keen.
    Almost precisely the words I would have chosen

Daytime job keeping me sooooooo busy at mo that it's not out of question I may, however far from my usual measured and considered and thoughtful demeanour, have just replied with a "Face. Bovvered, Am I bovvered"

Ta for beating me to it - and saving me the trouble I could have got myself in to.

Biggles

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    I've uploaded to the Buxted site and posted a direct link as well in his thread so you can download it.
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post

Beth PM..
    Steve, obviously we will miss your handsome vizzog, but it is great that we have Sussexites participating in the nationals. The point of the SIHFT series is to offer local, quality HFT to Sussex and also to produce top Sussex HFT shots, just like wot you is doing.

Good luck I say, fly the flag and all that

Regards

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Steve, obviously we will miss your handsome vizzog, but it is great that we have Sussexites participating in the nationals. The point of the SIHFT series is to offer local, quality HFT to Sussex and also to produce top Sussex HFT shots, just like wot you is doing.

Good luck I say, fly the flag and all that

Regards

Richard
    Thanks Richard, it's a shame i have to miss Ford though as i think i've got the measure of the place now
    Still the UKAHFT tour has to be done at least once if you're serious about HFT, IMO of course