Thread: Buxted 03/05/09 30 HFT type target thingys.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Ben... John had a cunning idea which involved counting out 30 targets prior to placing them... not sure why it didn't occur to us before

See you Sunday

Cliff
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Those of us with brains (not including myself there) wanted to test some different target placements. You may remember some of the more interesting ones.

Cliff, see you Sunday.

Ben
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Those of us with brains (not including myself there) wanted to test some different target placements. You may remember some of the more interesting ones.

Cliff, see you Sunday.

Ben
    Some people just can't help themselves Big Ben, sticking their kneb into what appears to them to be disorganised chaos, yet to the rest of us, is really quite transparent .....
    .... as the Goulden child has already pointed out elsewhere, this Sunday is the IPAS match excursion, so a few of us will spend all day, blatting the hell out of various arrays of iron plates, quick time.

Sadly absent for this one ... I hope a few visitors turn out to keep Andy company.

arf!

I shall endeavour to raise my head out of the mud and get a better perspective on things in the future, rather than question or doubt the counting skills or target laying of my peers, superiors or betters.

Enjoy the IPAS chaps (& chapesses?). Does Rule 7 (the most sacred and blessed) apply in IPAS as well?

You never know what you might find down here in the mud-arf!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    I shall endeavour to raise my head out of the mud and get a better perspective on things in the future, rather than question or doubt the counting skills or target laying of my peers, superiors or betters.

Enjoy the IPAS chaps (& chapesses?). Does Rule 7 (the most sacred and blessed) apply in IPAS as well?

You never know what you might find down here in the mud-arf!
    Methinks you misunderstood me Big Ben. Your remarks were not being disparaged, au contraire mon ami, I was in agreement.

Rule 7 in IPAS? ... where do you think the original concept came from?

arf!

Oh and if you are fortunate enough to find one of those in the mud, it's mine and I'd like it back intact, ASAP thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    Oh and if you are fortunate enough to find one of those in the mud, it's mine and I'd like it back intact, ASAP thankyou.
    Oh, damn. You called 'shotgun'. That's legally binding that is. Oh well, I found these as well while I was down in the mud and i'm definitely calling 'shotgun' on them.

Fnarr-arf!

And Andy will have a few minions to help out, i'm sure. I'll be there to help my master and i'm sure a few visitors will turn up. After all, a sunday not spent shooting is a sunday........um, erm...... not spent shooting.

The Senior Management are never wrong
    Had there been 32 and a half targets, one under water and two on fire, it would all have been to the grand plan

Don't speak to loudly but the weather looks nice again Sunday.

You going dressed as Jesse James on Sunday Gaz.