Thread: BSA standard

BSA standard

BSA standard for sale. 45" in length, .22 calibre, serial number s40937 which I think is about 1929. In very good working order, some marking on the stock, including an inletted repair where it seems some sort of rear sight has at some point been fitted. Usual wear and tear to the metalwork, about 60% overall. The rear sight has been welded at some time, this is noticable on the pics, but I think I can find a decent replacement for that. Front sight is original. The 2 spring arrangement has at some time been replaced with a single spring, but does not detract from the firing cycle. Looking for £110 + post, but would rather not post if possible, perhaps look at alternative options, thanks.

I will take it at the asking price of £110 + post. I will send a PM with my details . Thanks

Lakey

Sold to Lakey, subject to the usual proceedures, thanks.

Hi all,

Just thought I would post a short update on this one. I have had the gun a while now and did a full stripdown on the gun to examine the internals. Everything in good order so relubed, and reasembled. Shooting really well now with the replacement rearsight now in position. Many thanks to archie for a fast and trouble free transaction. Very pleased with the gun.

Thanks again

Lakey