Thread: Hawkw 4 x 32 HD

Hawkw 4 x 32 HD

Cheap, as in cheap, picked up two off here one for 20, one for 18 both posted
    Lightweight, edge of view a bit skwiffy, but in good / bright conditions al more than OK. Crosshair really a bit thick for air guns, but it's ok for the range you are going to use a 4x scope at.

What impresses me though is the amount of moa, seem to line up on break barrels which may require 'droop comp' mounts with some scopes.

Adjustment does seem to be bigger than normal per click, but that's a good thing as at airgun ranges that's what you want, no one needs 1/8th moa or a 1/4 with air guns, Nikon seem to have got a handle on this as well, though this Hawke is probably listed as a 1/4

Front bell is not glue set, so just un do locking ring, turn out a bit to set perfect from just in front of you to forty yards sharp view and you are laughing. They also have a fast focus eye bell.

I'm no lover of the pricier Hawke scopes, but the cheap stuff is very good value. For a newcomer, plinker, or knock about rifle, or fair weather shooter, there is just nothing wrong with these really. At the price I picked up for, bargain. I've put a milldot one on the smk20s I reviewed recently as a true 'super budget' outfit, and will find a home for the 30/30 one shortly -
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Nice review mate. Its always good to here someone singing the praises of the cheaper scopes........they serve there purpose well. I have Hawke scopes on all my rifles, all and the cheaper end to........they do all i require
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25