Thread: Rough Wedge 03/05/09

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D

Rough Wedge 03/05/09

Absolutely brilliant day, great course great atmosphere and great company,as always a pleasure to shoot, many thanks for your time and effort everyone,
    Atb
    Cliff
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Had an excellent day with the kids.

I shot poorly & I mean worse than I normally do

Tom Beat me by 10 points with my AA Firepower , oh I had ago round the course with my open sighted Parabellum & scored 16

Jess beat us all today, because Tom cheaped by making a wooden bipod so he was penalised some scores >>HERE<<

Thanks to everyone there & the time the people put into setting another excellent course.

Hope to see you all soon
    Regards
    Paddy, Sloan, Tom, Jess & Sinead
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Thanks for a great shoot, i can see time and effort goes into the setting up, really enjoyable well apart from the people i shot with (that was a joke,a bit like steve prime).
    Cheers again will be back
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Thanks for a great shoot, i can see time and effort goes into the setting up, really enjoyable well apart from the people i shot with (that was a joke,a bit like steve prime).
    Cheers again will be back
    Great day and as usual a warm and friendly welcome.Your wind is worse than the Kibworth wind and makes shooting a frustrating but enjoyable challenge.Glad NTO(Steve Bagnall) made it in the end and shot brilliantly in the last 2/3rds of the course ,well done mate!!.We still got stuffed by Sarah LLoyd and SURE SHOT GRAHAM.I would like to offer NTO a bit of sound coaching ...GET A NEW SAT NAV YOU MUPPET and then you might get to your destinations on time!!!!