Can't you get a mini bus for all the kids Shame you can't make it mate,
    Atb
    Cliff
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Can't you get a mini bus for all the kids Shame you can't make it mate,
    Atb
    Cliff
    I know, maybe the Mrs will let us a LWB camo Landrover .

They all really enjoy it Jess & Tom are begging there parents for there own PCPs

I'm doing the Pistol Competition on the same day as the Kibworth Open.

An oversight by me on that one

Good luck for you & Jack

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Nick will be with us too he will show you the standing shots
    Atb
    Cliff
    haha init
    TEAM 400V

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    I know, maybe the Mrs will let us a LWB camo Landrover .

They all really enjoy it Jess & Tom are begging there parents for there own PCPs

I'm doing the Pistol Competition on the same day as the Kibworth Open.

An oversight by me on that one

Good luck for you & Jack

Regards
    Paddy.
    Are they to old to go into ChrisC's combo fund?
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    Are they to old to go into ChrisC's combo fund?
    Hi Greg.

I didn't like to ask, as Sloan has already won one & as I have another PCP (2 in total) I thought it would be cheeky to ask again.

I'm at the moment trying to save up & get an Ultra for Sinead as they are light & compact (trying to get her off the bipod ) So then I'll have a spare PCP for either Jess or Tom.

They tried my Springers at Rough Wedge last week Tom done well, he beat me by 10 points with the same gun (AA Firepower) but they prefer the PCPs

Regards
    Paddy.
    Last edited by Pad. E; 09-05-2009 at 06:36 AM.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    Any excuse CHIMP.Will you be at the Wedge on Sunday as i hope to make it two in a row!!!
    Love TWEED!!!!
    yes ill be there straight from my night shift with eyes like pissholes in the snow
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Quote Originally Posted by chink View Post
    yes ill be there straight from my night shift with eyes like pissholes in the snow
    god help us

Thumbs up Great shoot thanks

Another cracking course so a big thanks again to all involved in setting it up.

A couple of the targets proved to be utter swines.... mentioning none but flailing wildly at an itinerant rabbit on a swing. Looked at target, and noted that from the amount of pellet splatter on the right hand side of the plate and the fact that the wind was trying to push me across the ground to the next peg that I might need to aim a little off to compensate. So, aimed just to left of target where that dexion post was.
    Held breath, squeezed trigger, wind drops and a noise like a dinner gong fills the air as my pellet smacks into the dexion. Exactly where I aimed.
    HMPH!
    Still, managed to beat Dad by 2 points which was nice.... even if the euphoria will be shortlived!

Have a nice rosy glow to my face too. Not quite sure if that's wind burn or the walnut oil from the stock though....

Not only did she beat me today in the shoot but she beat me to this 'post' as well.
    Well done to Steve et al. for a superb course. Seemingly on the 'easy side' at first sight (well, so Steve said), it was in fact quite a challenge with some very good positional shots where standing or kneeling were the only options. And the wind did not help either (at least I plated the swing rather than sound a dinner gong!). Must must must remember not to slip the trigger before I mean to ...I am sure it cost me 2 points.
    Excellent course and excellent company from all at the shoot.
    Cheers, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    Not only did she beat me today in the shoot but she beat me to this 'post' as well.
    Well done to Steve et al. for a superb course. Seemingly on the 'easy side' at first sight (well, so Steve said), it was in fact quite a challenge with some very good positional shots where standing or kneeling were the only options. And the wind did not help either (at least I plated the swing rather than sound a dinner gong!). Must must must remember not to slip the trigger before I mean to ...I am sure it cost me 2 points.
    Excellent course and excellent company from all at the shoot.
    Cheers, Phil
    Easy it looked, easy it wasn't, brilliant day, thanks to Steve and the Kibby crew, shame the scores don't go here though
    Atb
    Ciff

Easy it looked, easy it wasn't, brilliant day, thanks to Steve and the Kibby crew, shame the scores don't go here though
    Atb
    Ciff
    Heard the last score card in was a 57 in the open class.
    Only joking and i do believe 55 was the highest score in the open class and for all those who are wondering who achieved that then just think of Gold ,and after my appauling 41(recoil) i am going to throw myself off a Cliff.Have you guessed it yet!!!????
    Well done mate and you will now be pleased its been posted 1st Class!!!!
    Great course and great company.Bernard (Ratty) you deserve a medal taking everything standing with your weapon of choice today,Well Done Mate.
    Still got well beaten by the wife again though!!!!!Another gun i will have to take off her!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    Heard the last score card in was a 57 in the open class.
    Only joking and i do believe 55 was the highest score in the open class and for all those who are wondering who achieved that then just think of Gold ,and after my appauling 41(recoil) i am going to throw myself off a Cliff.Have you guessed it yet!!!????
    Well done mate and you will now be pleased its been posted 1st Class!!!!
    Great course and great company.Bernard (Ratty) you deserve a medal taking everything standing with your weapon of choice today,Well Done Mate.
    Still got well beaten by the wife again though!!!!!Another gun i will have to take off her!!
    Tut tut, you leave your fine lady alone, it is she who keeps you on your toes and in line Well done Sarah !!

Thanks Steve and have to agree about Bernard, what a good advert he is for the sport, standing all around with a recently replaced knee, using a ratcatcher and never has a whinge or moan about anything (except NTO but he would make a saint swear ) just gets on wth the job and enjoys it,
    Atb
    Cliff

Smile Ratgunner

Thanks Steve for the Course that looked so easy,

Reality being an absolute Pig! when combined with the built in wind tunnels,
    I managed to hit the rat in a drainpipe,

Have perfected the bent double ruptured duck stance, the gun is upside down but as Pad.E say's adapt and overcome,

The company was also outstanding and Thanks for all the rude comments I received on the way round,

An excellent day.

Quote Originally Posted by chink View Post
    THATS NORMAL

Quote Originally Posted by 99CLOMP View Post
    THATS NORMAL
    You got it Clompy but hes not at all normal at the best of times