Thread: BSA Airsporter Stutzen RB2 .177 for sale

BSA Airsporter Stutzen RB2 .177 for sale

I bought this rifle a little over a year ago. I then bought a few bits and pieces for the open sites and since then it has sat in a gun bag. Due to the (pet) rabbits & chickens running around the garden I don't ever get to fire the thing so am putting it up for sale.

The rifle is a BSA Airsporter Stutzen .177 right handed. It is in very good condition, especially the metalwork. The stock is also in fine condition with a few very minor bumps - not 'as new' perfect but very, very good. It looks as though someone has added a bit of varnish at some point as a few places are a bit more shiny than where it would get less wear.

Comprehensive set of pictures are here: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22010942

The BSA semi - rigid gun bag is included in the price and I am looking for £320 for this rare and fine gun. I would like a face to face deal so people can be happy with what they are buying. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet, but I'm afraid I'm well down South (Winchester).

I am happy to answer any questions at all. If anyone would like better pictures emailed then let me know what you're particularly interested in. Each picture is about 1.3mb though so please don't get too carried away with asking for more pictures!

pm sent,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thumbs up

yes please as per pm

SOLD to twocore

Thanks Jim

but I'm afraid I'm well down South (Winchester).
    Nothing to be afraid of.
    Used to be the capital of England many moons ago.