Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rough Wedge 17/05/09

Smile Ratgunner

Today I got my first Wedgie??

I quite enjoyed it,

Sir Steve Prime 3rd int World and Lady Sarah were kind enough to give me a lift to Rough Wedge today along with Springer Sniper Lloyd Upton,

I was impressed to Sh%t! what a warm and friendly welcome from everyone there, nice to see Gold and young Jack and many others,

I really enjoyed the coppiced shoot area (Oh! did I mention I started with a Doughnut on number one )

Then it rained a little (stair rods/bucketed) I was well chuff! my other half had checked the forecast and I bought along my FX Tactical, I like the tandem target setup as when I Screw Up! target one I can pickup 2 on target 2 (maybe)

Thanks to everyone involved for a magic day,

Bernard aka Ratgunner.

glad you enjoyed it.......i was planning on shooting today but i woke up at 8,50 and the missus went work in the motor but looking at the rain i think i was lucky,see you all next sunday

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Today I got my first Wedgie??

I quite enjoyed it,

Sir Steve Prime 3rd int World and Lady Sarah were kind enough to give me a lift to Rough Wedge today along with Springer Sniper Lloyd Upton,

I was impressed to Sh%t! what a warm and friendly welcome from everyone there, nice to see Gold and young Jack and many others,

I really enjoyed the coppiced shoot area (Oh! did I mention I started with a Doughnut on number one )

Then it rained a little (stair rods/bucketed) I was well chuff! my other half had checked the forecast and I bought along my FX Tactical, I like the tandem target setup as when I Screw Up! target one I can pickup 2 on target 2 (maybe)

Thanks to everyone involved for a magic day,

Bernard aka Ratgunner.
    Glad you enjoyed your self Bernard. I hope the Ogre behaved him self.
    I see he was trying to entice unsuspecting shooters in to his new den with hot sausage rolls and fairy cakes( see what we get when Chimps away).
    Look forward to seeing you there again soon(next time bring some good weather with you)
    Rough Wedge
    Probably the best Air rifle club in the world
    Last edited by Ian g; 19-05-2009 at 01:08 PM.
    daystate mk4 .177,bushnell 6-24x40
    tx200 mk1 .177 bushnell 3-9x40
    .22 venom hw77 , .177 aa tx200 bullpup .22

Quote Originally Posted by Ian g View Post

Rough Wedge
    Probably the best Air rifle club in tne world
    I think you can drop the probably Ian.
    Even in crap conditions it was still a great coarse and a challenge ,I like the new synchronised swimming and shooting with the mud bathing thrown in as an extra,and all that for only £2.50.
    Always a pleasure to visit the Wedge and thanks to all yet again for your warm WET welcome