Thread: UBC Meet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up UBC Meet

Well, we have just arrived home and I would just like to say WOW, Thank you, to the organisers for putting on such a great day, to the ladies who provided the catering, to the Horse...yep, who gave up his box so we men had somewhere to pee and to everyone we met who made us so welcome and the day so enjoyable.

Some people may say I hadn't been very successful, I wasn't good enough to bring home a trophy for winning...or even a (very fancy) Wooden spoon for losing. I would have to disagree, I bought home one of the best trophies any person could wish for....Some great new friends and great memories.

Ryan,
    It was great to meet you and THANK YOU in particular for taking the trouble to bring your BTAS converted HW100. What a beautifully sorted rifle! What with BTAS' internals and Neils barrell, I've just got to get me one of those

So, great day out at a great location with great company.

Thank's again one and all
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Thumbs up UBC Meet

Delighted you all had a great time,its what good clubs are all about...mike...
    PS hope to join U 1 day

It was a cracking day. Well organised and a real friendly bunch of people. I didn't win either but at least I didnt get a wooden spoon

The venue was great and the food laid on was very unexpected in so much as it was fantastic.

I loved the IPAS, what fun that was having never shot it before.

Thanks to everyone who made me and Josh so welcome and I look forward to the next one

I second everything said, I had an excellent day, met a load of fabulous people, cant wait for the next one as well. Thanks very much to all that made this day as good as it was, your hard work was much appreciated.

Cheers

Mike

Yep, a truly great day out. I think we have a few new devotees to the IPAS discipline, such good fun that. I'm sure I saw Paddy having more than one go.

Many thanks to Paddy and all the girls for the organising and to Jason (Cookie) for being so helpful and ensuring everyone got to shoot.

It was also especially nice to meet Bob and Jan. Good job there was no prize for the furthest travelled to the meet, they'd have won hands down.

I didn't win anything, but you know, I don't care, I haven't had so much fun for ages (with my clothes on too) and can't wait to do it again. (note, must buy a repeating CO2 gun before the next meet).
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    What a great day, shame I had to duck out so early but somebody had to watch the Tigers lose at my folks place!

Great to see so many people enjoying themselves shooting and having a craic.

Thanks to everyone who made it possible and who I met for the first time today for making the day go smoothly, especially Jase for the loan of the pistols, Pad.E for running around like a mad un, Sinead for scoring and Mrs Pad.E for putting on an amazing spread.

Look forward to next time

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!