Thread: SiHFT rd 4 31st May

deg-rytonw Guest
    Hi all

You can turn up any time after 8.00am

Booking in from 9.00am

Shoot starts 10.00am (sharp)

Burger van there from 8.00am

See you all Sunday

Any more questions (not that i will answer them)

Derek

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    I thought your secret weapon was the staffie that is now sporting an Oaks cap courtesy of Spongey
    WOT!!??
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    PLEASE NOTE :

It would appear that Steve has been banned from the BBS so if you need to contact anyone wrt sunday please pm or e-mail Derek .

many thanks

Dave
    Probabley bumped up a thread on the Non Airgun section

Let's wait for it......

Wow, Still here!!!

(Sorry about the bump!)
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by deg-rytonw View Post
    Hi all

You can turn up any time after 8.00am

Booking in from 9.00am

Shoot starts 10.00am (sharp)

Burger van there from 8.00am

See you all Sunday

Any more questions (not that i will answer them)

Derek
    Sharp WOT??
    Are we allowed to 'Fix Bayonets' if we miss!....Seems it could be the only way i am gonna knock them down!

Surely Streaky hasn't gone and said anything silly!

XX
    Please sign the Petition to free streaky from Cyber Prison!

Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free!
    Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free! Let Streaky Free!

Spongebob...
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    I really hate this week:

1. My S400 has a leak by the fill gauge (again) and is back with Air Arms (again). Hence my earlier post asking 'What goes from full to empty in less than twenty seconds?'.
    2. Asthma attack caused me to faint today (stoopid need to breath to live)
    3. Need to renew my raod tax and have found that my car insurance & MOT certificates have gone walkabout (got absolutely all the other paperwork).
    4. My watch fell on a soft carpet and stopped working.
    5. My car has an annoying squealing (Squeal piggy, Wreee! Wreee!) noise by the right hand rear brake disc and I haven't the money to fix it and pay for the tax disc in the same week.
    6. Had to take two lots of painkillers while at work yesterday for my dodgy kidney. I hate doing it because of the side effects (drowsy, spaced out or no effect. Oh, and forgetfulness).

Roll on Sunday and the SIHFT shoot, I can do with a distraction from reality/life and have a right laugh instead.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    I really hate this week:

1. My S400 has a leak by the fill gauge (again) and is back with Air Arms (again). Hence my earlier post asking 'What goes from full to empty in less than twenty seconds?'.
    3. Need to renew my raod tax and have found that my car insurance & MOT certificates have gone walkabout (got absolutely all the other paperwork).
    5. My car has an annoying squealing (Squeal piggy, Wreee! Wreee!) noise by the right hand rear brake disc and I haven't the money to fix it and pay for the tax disc in the same week.
    6. Had to take two lots of painkillers while at work yesterday for my dodgy kidney. I hate doing it because of the side effects (drowsy, spaced out or no effect. Oh, and forgetfulness).

Roll on Sunday and the SIHFT shoot, I can do with a distraction from reality/life and have a right laugh instead.

If you do the car tax on-line you do not need MOT/Insurance proof as they will check it electronically.

Steve
    There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    If you do the car tax on-line you do not need MOT/Insurance proof as they will check it electronically.

Steve
    Thanks I have looked at doing it online, i'll probably do it that way as it solves one problem.

Now, any suggestions for dealing members of the public who ask if we sell guns while looking at guns (airguns, de-acts, blank firers). I'm rapidly losing my good humour with them. I think I'm developing a twitch when someone asks that question.

Thanks I have looked at doing it online, i'll probably do it that way as it solves one problem.

Now, any suggestions for dealing members of the public who ask if we sell guns while looking at guns (airguns, de-acts, blank firers). I'm rapidly losing my good humour with them. I think I'm developing a twitch when someone asks that question.
    just say no we dont sir these are just for show and we can do you a nice mars bar
    do not steal the government hate's competition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by colin857 View Post
    just say no we dont sir these are just for show and we can do you a nice mars bar

just do a john clease and tell them you'll go check and go and stand some where else
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"

Quote Originally Posted by jon f View Post
    just do a john clease and tell them you'll go check and go and stand some where else
    Believe it or not but we have a member at our own very club Jon who looks like a younger John Clease

Real nice bloke just not funny atall
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Ben'J

When was the last time you had a service / breaks changed????

Innit bruv

Course is all set and I hope you will agree it's a fair but challenging one especially considering there were only 3 ( and a half - Paul ) of us doing the graft I think we did a pretty good job of it .

See you sunday

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

deg-rytonw Guest
    Also We have gone to the trouble of arranging a burger van so please no barbeques, there will be horses in the field next to the parking and we do not
    want any trouble from the natives. thank you

Derek

I really hate this week:

That's all well and good.....But "DO YOU SELL GUNS"???...Simple Question...Deserves a simple answer!

Glad you aren't in my club...it would take me an age to write down your medical conditions!

Luv Ya...you Know it!