Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: SiHFT rd 4 31st May

Thank you Derek and all the Horsham guys for a stonking good days shooting.
    Thanks for the special shady parking place greatly appreciated.
    Great weather, great company and a PB, superb day

deg-rytonw Guest
    Hi All

Big thanks to all that attended the sihft 4Th round at Horsham today I hope every one had fun on an interesting cores. Thanks to Dave and Steve for all there hard work.
    Thanks also to all the Hawks that mucked in and lent a hand.

Mike and Richard did there normal sterling serves, Thanks to you two again

Well dune to John for a fad 59, good shooting John.

In fact good shooting every one some cracking scores.

See you all at Buxted on the 21st

Derek

well as the others are saying thank you to the hosting club for a great shoot
    do not steal the government hate's competition!!!

thanks for super days shooting horsham
    great weather great fun
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"

The Road Runner is offline Never start a fight but will always finish it.
    Worthing in the fine English county of West Sussex
    Just to add my thanks to Horsham, another fantastic course, fantastic weather, got home and went straight into the sea for half an hour, now much cooler.

atb

Jim

I feel the need to use the word "delightful" a lot. A big thanks to Derek, Steve and the Horsham crew.

Delightful weather, delightful course, delightful company. Well shot Josh - good stuff, you got all the 15mm - but were unlucky with the donut.

Pity that I went from having only dropped 2 points with 3 shots to go, to ending on a 55!

Gold to nothing in 3 shots!!

Never mind, I got a new hat Thanks Spongey

The standard is just so high this year it is amazing. Needing a 56 for a bronze fer goodness sake.

We have got such a strong base of shooters now, it just goes to show that grass roots shooting introduces newcomers, encourages and develops them to the point where they whoop the backsides of us old timers in no time at all

SIHFT rules

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Thanks to Horsham for a great time (my first time there... or at any of their grounds). I even got to see the mad dog woman of Horsham.

Those Mileoak fella's let me keep my lunch money if I promised not to score more than them (easy promise to keep).

Thanks Gary for the badge (I sure as hell wasn't hinting, but thanks anyway).

Jon f, I saw a 'strange' sight on my way home while stuck in traffic.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Thanks to Dave & Steve and everyone else involved for a most enjoyable comp. Talk about high standard, who would have thought that a 56 would be needed for a bronze?
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Talk about high standard, who would have thought that a 56 would be needed for a bronze?
    Blame John for that!!!
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Had to rush away can someone remember who won the team event today.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Had to rush away can someone remember who won the team event today.

Monkey.
    Yeah, now you mention it, Ford
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    BIG Cheers and thanks to all the Horshamites for fab shoot today. Nice new ground - lucky people.

Really hope you can hang on to this one and presume you've begun to obtain loans from your members to buy the place outright

Scores being 'launched' soon, guys and galls. Watch out for new thread in this section.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

a very big thanks to all of horsham it was a great course i really enjoyed myself ! well done to everyone . . . ! see you all at buxted ( think its buxted next ~ lol )

I came, I saw......

.....I shot like a lemon (a blind lemon with a nervous tic that is). Still I had fun and got a little dirty! What I call a good day.

I have had a look on the www and found out how much the venue is selling for. Looking at my bank balance I have come up a little short However if you all send me any spare cash you have to help me buy it I will think about letting a camouflaged rabble like you lot on it.....ooooh say every February 29th for as long as I am there
    Please PM me your bank details and passwords etc and I will get the ball rolling..
    Ta Ta Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

PS..

I was so busy failing to be funny I forgot to thank the boys who put in a lot more work than me for setting such a great course. You know who you are
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)