Thread: Grand Ford Fiesta 5th July!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by airgun god View Post
    a list of the wining ticket numbers would be good dave ..( i must have won something )
    What e said

I will see what can be done
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

I reckon you could be on to something Dave, a different club to host an extreme course every now & then, 35 or 40 shot, I really enjoyed the course.

That is a great achievement for charity!!
    Well done!
    Regarding the unclaimed prizes, I was waitng for the numbers to be published..unless they have?

Great stuff!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

I am off to the club tonight & will make a list of all unclaimed items with the ticket numbers/colours. Dave
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

I think Steve is right, each Sussex club should put on an extreme HFT once a year or so just to liven things up a bit. I know Sunday's course was a little tougher than the usual ones but it was not that bad.... Incoming...

I'll give you 'incoming'....NOT THAT BAD!!

I couldn't see half the targets, those i could see had a forest in front of them, The only clear ones were out on the runway with numerous cages...wire....logs in the way, a howling wind!...
    NOT THAT BAD!...I can only assume you are chuckling as you say it!

XX...Lost ya leg?...It's not that bad....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!