Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anics 2002 Berkut..?

Hi Paul, I have just purchased a Skif A-3000 from Neil1972, I should take delivery next week. I shoot as Maidenhead Target Shooting Club which isn't a million miles away from you, when i have it you are more then welcome to pop down and have a blast.

I agree these pistols can be a bit stiff and jam a lot, I had the Long Barrel version which i sold to Neil earlier this year, but this hasn't put me off getting a fettled one. I have also had the A9000, i didn't like this pistol at all and beware if you only have small hands.

cookie
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Looking for a a9000s magazine

Quote Originally Posted by BeerJam View Post
    Hi Paul

I have the Anics Beretta A-9000 S, which I think is more like the Berkut than the 3000.
    It has a 22 shot mag, due to the more compact style, but has a better firing system than the skifs ( or so I understand ? ).
    I am not far from you so could possibly meet up and you could have a go with it if you like?

Cheers, Mark
    Hi - I am desperate to get a magazine for my newly acquired a9000s - do t suppose you have a spare? Aware where I might get one? Even a damaged one that I can use as a template?

Many thanks

Luke