Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 12th July 2009 Fort Airgun Club Help for Heroes shoot

Great day guys, thanks to all at Fort. and thanks also to Mike Vosper who accompanied me and bro on the shoot.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    Great day guys, thanks to all at Fort. and thanks also to Mike Vosper who accompanied me and bro on the shoot.

Steve C.
    Yeah sorry about that steve, you cant always get someone good to shoot with

Glad you enjoyed it, hope to see you agian there

Guest Guest
    I only got there with Lisa about 3.30pm to show my face, make some noise and finish the BBQ off (cheers Cliff, Irene and Kayleigh).

Met a few guys hadn't seen before, was loads there I would have liked to have met and put faces to names!

Beautiful Place, beautiful Day

Well done everyone!

Dave

Great Day Yesterday. Great scenery. Great company (to everyone there honestly). Great Course laid out (thanks to the lads at the Fort). Great Food (thanks Cliff & his family)

So all in all just a great day, for a worthy cause.

Nice going round the course with Ross, pleasure shooting round with you.

Thank you to all that Brought the H4H Canvas Art on the day & to everyone who dug deep to raise the amoun on the day.

Thanks to ChrisC for giving the Hard Case to Sinead so she can put her Air Rifle in that she won. We have already drawed up the plans on what project it is having

Thanks to little Paddy for bringing his Mosin Nagant for me to see, next time we meet up I promise I'll bring my Bren Gun .
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Thumbs up Fort H4H

Thanks to Chris and Steve also. Great guys and good company - hope to see you again before too long

Thanks also to Paul for your kind comments. *#*k*#* *#*t ~u** *u#* faced *#o* head.

ttfn

Mike