Thread: Webley Pistols Valuation Please

Webley Pistols Valuation Please

Sorry for another valuation thread but i have some very nice Webleys that i wish to sell and am very uncertain of the correct asking price.

Webley Mark 1 .177: finish of this pistol is brown and the box has seen better days (see the picture) however, comes complete with an oil bottle and cleaning brush.

Webley Junior Mark 2 .177: this is boxed, in superb condition.As can be seen on the photos the pistol is complete with all paperwork including the unused packet of Webley pellets and the target that came with the gun. the pistol still has a factory sticker on it although the writing in unreadable now.

Webley Premier Mark 2 .22: exactly same condition and accessories as the Junior Mark 2 but the pellet packets and targets have been used although they are still with the pistol.

Webley Premier .22: again in superb condition with all the original paperwork although no packet of pellets with this gun.

Thanks alot for any help folks.
    Dave

http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/r...ley%20Pistols/
    Last edited by daveuk; 16-07-2009 at 09:42 PM. Reason: calibres

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    You might want to add the calibres.
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut

Thanks for the tip Neil, i must've been having a blonde moment. Calibres now added.
    Dave

Can anyone help me with this please?

hello dave

firstly let me say I WANT I WANT I WANT !!!!!!!!

just my opinion (and probably miles out)

MK1- £90/£100

JUNIOR MK2- £120/£130

PREMIER- £150

PREMIER MK2- £120/£130

as i said i may be out by miles but i've tried to factor in the present financial climate brought obout by the present government

i have some of the same pistols and in similar condition but no boxes/ papers but then i paid much less, the packaging bumps up the price

you may get a more accurate valuation when one of the experts have a look..

regards, john
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Thanks very much for the input John. I know what you mean though, ideally i'd like to keep them but i think they need to go at the minute. I know i paid more than that for them (at least one of them was £200) but that was a couple of years ago.Cheers again mate. Dave

Any more valuations would also be greatly appreciated so i can make a balanced price to sell them for.

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    I bought a pre war MK1 in similar condition to yours for £45 GUN ONLY, so I'd be prepared to pay about £100 for yours with the box, etc.

This isn't an offer, just an evaluation of what I personally would be prepared to pay for it.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by GarryP View Post

This isn't an offer, just an evaluation of what I personally would be prepared to pay for it.
    Ooh, now that's very close to the edge there ... But I know what you mean . To all reading this though, do please go careful, as I hate using the zap button, but will do, and have done, four times now, for sales being instigated off the back of a valuation thread. Atb all: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

GarryP - thanks very much for your input and help, i appreciate it.

to Gareth W-B - Ha Ha, i do worry about your double entendres. as for sales off the back of the thread....come on now mate, you know me better than that. PS thanks for your help earlier mate.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by daveuk View Post

to Gareth W-B - Ha Ha, i do worry about your double entendres. as for sales off the back of the thread....come on now mate, you know me better than that. PS thanks for your help earlier mate.
    Certainly do, and wasn't for an instant suggesting anything towards you, but more anyone who may offer to buy off the above, and put you in an untenable situation (there's one of 'em double entendres again ). Helping ya earlier? My pleasure mate, coz that's what you are, a mate, so any time, just ask . Now go away ya girt big Jessie . Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Ooh, now that's very close to the edge there ... But I know what you mean . To all reading this though, do please go careful, as I hate using the zap button, but will do, and have done, four times now, for sales being instigated off the back of a valuation thread. Atb all: G.
    I didn't want to say it's definitely worth xyz, as I could be very wrong, so I can only suggest what I would pay.

I don't think there is an easy way to evaluate items like this, all you can really do is report recent prices and what you'd pay for it, or would want to sell it for.

ATB
    Garry