Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haenel mod 302

I have a Haenel 303S, nice gun, well built, very accurate. I think this model was a 10m target rifle. It had a peep sight fitted which I still have. Power is low as I say it was built for 10m. Don't know whether the photo link will work as its the first time I've tried to link.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/40629679@N08/3732463081/

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Ian......check this out;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3122848...12344/sizes/l/

Note the statement "nothing else will satisfy you, once you have seen it"....So chuck those 127's mate, This is the puppy that you know you want
    The early (rounded stock) Haenel is a well built rifle. I eat that much tripe and black pudding I have to have two Haenels.
    They are far better than the Meteor, Milbro and Hawk rifles that the British airgun industry had to offer at that time.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

IJ yes they are, i think many people dismiss old eastern block offerings because of the communist thing, but i had a praktika 35m mm camera for many years and was a top bit of kit. the east germans were well above evreyone else in quality in the old eastern block countries, the stuff exported to us was usually there premier quality.

Quote Originally Posted by fat man View Post
    IJ yes they are, i think many people dismiss old eastern block offerings because of the communist thing
    I wouldn't go as far as saying Relum were any good.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

IJ with respect, read the full post, i did not mention relum only east german standards of quality being better than the rest of the old communist block. respect.