Thread: Airsporter site options

Airsporter site options

Gentleman. Whilst sitting in front of the idiot box and affectionately caressing my new MKI Airsporter I noted that the front sight was a barley corn shape. I then checked out my other MKI (I keep them separated as I don’t want them fighting for my affections) and as I remembered it had a straight blade. I have a third MKI in bits and on checking I find that it has the barley corn sight. Now all three are .22s and I wondered what the standard off the shelf sight was and what was the optional one? What is the least common of the two and were there any other alternatives?
    Oh yes and what is the best way to introduce a new good looking rifle into a collection to avoid any aggravation with the others?

Try removing the blade and flipping it over - I think it gives plain one way and bead the other.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Thanks Paul.
    I feel such an idiot. I did know that once ,but there is only so much room in the file I call my brain.
    Thanks
    Barry

Don't be so hard on yourself! I wasn't absolutely sure about it so i'm glad that you've confirmed it
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.