Thread: Horsham Open Sunday 9th

deg-rytonw Guest

Horsham Open Sunday 9th

Horsham will be holding an open on Sunday 9th. August
    30 targets to UKAHFT rules. No food available on site so bring sarnies & a flask.

Sign in from 9am, kick off around 10am.
    Non members £6
    Members & juniors £4.50

Hope to see you there.

For all you Satnaver's Postcode is RH12 4RN

Coming from Crawley/M23 on the A264 come off 3rd exit on roundabout into Faygate village, from Horsham it's the 1st exit into Faygate (It's the roundabout with the Cabin cafe on it, right hand side if from Crawley, left from Horsham ). Follow this road (Faygate lane) go through Faygate village & over the railway bridge out of Faygate. Carry on this road untill you see a junction on the right, this is Lambs Green Road & heads to Lambs Green, continue down this road past The Lamb Inn until you come to a junction, turn right onto Langhurstwood Lane (East road is left) untill you come to a sharp right hand bend with a single track road directly in front of you, go up this till you come to another sharp right hand bend/junction & take it left to The Mount & it's called Orlton Lane, head up there a little & the site is just up there on the right in Gotwick Farm.
    There will be signs out (i hope) & please observe a 5mph speed limit into the farm, parking attendants will direct you where to park in the farm.

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    See you Sunday Derek, weather permiting as I believe the Buxted calendar shoot is off due to some horsey related antics! (I don't mean Gary's new burger ingredient)
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Just had a thought Derek.

It's Ford this Sunday.....

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Just had a thought Derek.

It's Ford this Sunday.....
    Can I come anyway?
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Of course Cliff, the shoot at ours is still on