Thread: Kibworth Open HFT Rnd 6 Results

Kibworth Open HFT Rnd 6 Results

Yet another great day at Kibworth, with just enough wind to catch you out.
    Thanks to Rob and Steve for setting another fantastic course, they seem to get better very time
    Graham Knighton is begining to make the Open series look quiet intresting with yet another 100% making it two on the trot and starting to close the gap on the current leader Chris Cundey.

In the recoiling section Steve Prime is starting to show some of his old form now that he has got his trusty 99 back but he will have to go some to catch the mighty impressive Roger Dyson who made it five 100% out of six putting in an impressive 55 that included a doughnut
    In the Junior section young Greg Hensman seems to be striding away with the series gaining his 5th 100% of the season.
    Thanks to everyone that is taking part in our series and making it so exciting and enjoyable
    We look forward to seeing you at the next one.

Results Below

David Chapman 22 50 100.000 Gold
    Lloyd Grove 22 29 58.000
    Greg Hensman Junior 50 100.000 Gold
    Evan Grove Junior 41 82.000 Bronze
    Dan Newell Junior 15 30.000
    Graham Knighton Open 57 100.000 Gold
    Les Young Open 57 100.000 Gold
    Chris Cundey Open 55 96.491 Gold
    Danny Webb Open 55 96.491 Gold
    Phil Russell Open 55 96.491 Gold
    John Smith Open 54 94.737 Gold
    Greg Hensman Open 53 92.982 Gold
    Bruce Marshall Open 53 92.982 Gold
    Tony Haas Open 52 91.228 Silver
    Paul Foyle Open 52 91.228 Silver
    Jamie Chapman Open 52 91.228 Silver
    Neil Price Open 52 91.228 Silver
    Anne Russell Open 51 89.474 Silver
    Andy Varden Open 50 87.719 Silver
    Bob Farthing Open 50 87.719 Silver
    Marie Webb Open 49 85.965 Silver
    Daniel Turner Open 49 85.965 Silver
    Andrea Marshall Open 48 84.211 Silver
    Paul Cunningham Open 47 82.456 Bronze
    Bob Skidmore Open 45 78.947 Bronze
    D Rand Open 45 78.947 Bronze
    Ruth Silvey Open 41 71.930
    Phil Hale Open 34 59.649
    Roger Dyson Recoiling 55 100.000 Gold
    Levi Hawthorn Recoiling 55 100.000 Gold
    Steve Chapman Recoiling 54 98.182 Gold
    Lloyd Upton Recoiling 53 96.364 Gold
    Steve Whiting Recoiling 49 89.091 Gold
    Steve Prime Recoiling 47 85.455 Silver
    Kathy Thompson Recoiling 47 85.455 Silver
    Bob Clay Recoiling 46 83.636 Silver
    Sarah Prime Recoiling 45 81.818 Silver
    Peter Foreman Recoiling 45 81.818 Silver
    Mark Thompson Recoiling 43 78.182 Silver
    Tom Silver Recoiling 40 72.727 Bronze
    Bernard Harris Freestyle 39 100.000
    Will Gabbott Freestyle 34 87.179
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Well done gray again shame i couldnt make it. Hopefully next time
    TEAM 400V

Great day and an excellent course.The grounds are looking much better cared for,well done NTO for all your efforts ,we will soon be playing cricket on the ranges as they are looking so good.The company and camaraderie is always at its best at Kibworth especially when the sun is out .Better today as i even beat the wife for the first time since the Worlds,still loads of room for improvement though.
    Thanks all for a super day.

He will be Missed

I have only known him for a short while but i feel like i have known him all my life, i remember shooting with him at Kibworth and that long trek down to shepreth on that rainy day last year, on the journey we put the world to rights we laughed and joked all the way there, i was even invited into his home for a lovely roast dinner when we got back that was cooked to perfection by his good lady Sarah, they even sent me off with a nice bottle of wine because i would not drink and drive (that wine i can still taste and i savoured every drop) why he even called me on a regular basis to see if i was o.k. What a Mate, i have seen him work hard and im sure he would not mind me saying this but i have also heard him bitch like a little girl due to the stress of his job, but i was always there for him hanging on every word, i stood by him when his scores plummeted and tried to give him some words of encouragement, yes what a guy he will be Missed so much even though he pulls a caravan and wears tweed.

But hey ho he will be back in a couple of weeks from his holiday so all will be back to normal have a good break Mr Prime
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote from our very own Mr Prime: 'Better today as i even beat the wife for the first time since the Worlds, still loads of room for improvement though'.

I think you should rephrase that, good Sir. Did you beat her because there is room for improvement? Mr Plod will be at your door if these beatings continue.

Seriously though ... a very enjoyable day and well done to the course setters.

Cheers, Phil

Talking K.s.g.

It's nice to see that Steve [ n.t.o.] is getting recognition for all his efforts, he works tirelessly all week and every week for the benefit of the club and members, the improvements to the ground and imagination in the course setting is largely due to his imputs. his sense of humour borders on the wicked but we,re getting used to it, I suspect.
    waya

Kibworth is always a great day, not least for Steves' (nto) green keeping and general course nannying.
    mankind is merely a gnats fart in the great wind of creation, but it sure does stink up the place.

Badges

Having a lazy Sunday due to going on my Hols tomorrow, so I have had time to look at the state of play with regards to Gold badges.
    Remember you need to get five golds in a season to get the prestigous Kibworth black badge.
    Standings so far.

Chris Cundey 6
    Roger Dyson 6
    Dave Chapman 4
    Greg Hensman Jnr 4
    Steve Chapman 4
    Greg Hensman 3
    John Smith 3
    Danny Webb 3
    Steve Whiting 3
    Tony Hass 3
    Chris Guy 3
    Jamie Chapman 2
    Lloyd Upton 2
    Bruce Marshall 2
    Sarah Prime 2
    Levi Hawthorn 2
    Phil Russell 2
    Graham Knighton 2
    A Collins 1
    Simon Jones 1
    Matt Rawlings 1
    Johhny Smitrh 1
    Andy Jackson 1
    Mark Orbell 1
    Andy Yates 1
    Bob Farthing 1
    Nick Chilton 1
    Simon Vant 1
    Martin Troost 1
    David Allam 1
    Andy Varden 1
    Kathy Thompson 1
    Mark Thompson 1
    Les Young 1

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    Quote from our very own Mr Prime: 'Better today as i even beat the wife for the first time since the Worlds, still loads of room for improvement though'.

I think you should rephrase that, good Sir. Did you beat her because there is room for improvement? Mr Plod will be at your door if these beatings continue.

Seriously though ... a very enjoyable day and well done to the course setters.

Cheers, Phil
    I would change it to "thrashed", Phil, but i would end up in the same boat,so lets say i shot better today than the good lady for the first time in ages.Noticed you are getting better results than( tact),Ann is this why you are always smiling? Keep well and see you next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Brown View Post
    It's nice to see that Steve [ n.t.o.] is getting recognition for all his efforts, he works tirelessly all week and every week for the benefit of the club and members, the improvements to the ground and imagination in the course setting is largely due to his imputs. his sense of humour borders on the wicked but we,re getting used to it, I suspect.
    You have taught him well Rob, but isnt he a little too old ( and too big)to be an apprentice?.Whatever you do though dont let him go in the boat or else it will become a submarine in seconds.I think the way both of you are taking Kibworth forward is improving it all the time and the members and visitors always enjoy the shoots.Keep up the good work and us mere mortals will help out where we can.

Quote from Steve the Lady beater / thrasher in waiting:

'I think the way both of you are taking Kibworth forward is improving it all the time and the members and visitors always enjoy the shoots.Keep up the good work and us mere mortals will help out where we can. '

Anne and I could not agree more. Great shoots, excellent company and friendly banter. It takes dedication to organise such events and we are extremely grateful to all the organisers.

Cheers, Phil

Stop being so soppy you lot or i will start putting hard courses out again thats if im allowed that is, roll on the extreme lets hear some real moaning
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Stop being so soppy you lot or i will start putting hard courses out again thats if im allowed that is, roll on the extreme lets hear some real moaning
    Only on the Internals Big Boy,
    Lets not upset are .22 shooters