Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tribute to Mad Mark a top feller you could ever meet!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sorry to hear this sad news..... one of life's gentlemen.

Gua
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

Very sad to hear about Mark, i met him and his family when i brought a gun off him really nice bloke he will be missed. Woodyd.

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    Really surprised by this news. Always came across as larger than life. R.I.P.

SAD,SAD,SAD, i never got to meet MARK, but from his contributions on hear, and his zest for life, always wanted too.

Best wishes to his family.

rest in peace my friend
    thanks for the memories
    wont be long till we are all by your side
    bbs heaven
    paul

Myself Gary Grayling and Clifftop seen Rach today and what we can establish is Mark would'nt want any flowers (no surprise's there) however if you would like to make a donation please use Chris Cundy's paypal below

from Rach thankyou very much.

If you want to use it ... combo@airgunbbsmail.co.uk

To the top....
    Non Nobis Solum Sed Toti Mundo Nati.

Co-founder of "Treats4BritishTroops"

sniper22 Guest
    what can i say.....

stunned and speechless

Quote Originally Posted by sniper22 View Post
    what can i say.....

stunned and speechless
    I'm not stunned or speachless, over the last year I have lost so many friends and relations, all cancer, you wouldn't believe, 3 close members of my family in one month. Now 2 friends over the last 2 weeks both in their early sixties and non smokers. David

Ive only just seen the news ,bloody hell
    my thoughts are with marks family at this time

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Mad Marks memorial HFT comp last weekend.

The Fort Air rifle club at Wrexham held a memorial/celerbration HFT comp with a Mark Brewster memorial shield for the winner, this is to be an annual event with 10 shields so it will last at least 10 years. About 45 HFTers attended the comp at the beautiful Fort club range situated on an ancient Celtic hill fort near Wrexham.

I shot the course with Nige Williams (Gillieman) and his wife Claire it was my first HFT comp since Quarry in 2007. The weather was perfect starting with a clear frosty morning, but turning overcast later, the wind was light and the course excellent. I'm happy to say Nige won the shield with an excellent 59/60, I managed 51/60 and his wife Claire on her first ever HFT comp scored a cracking 49/60 with her beautiful limited edition Daystate Merlyn.

The banter was excellent and I'm so pleased Nige won this comp, in fact I cannot thing of a better person to win it. I'm sure our much missed and good friend Mad Mark took a few minutes from making the Angels laugh to look down and smile. His wife Rachael presented Nige with the shield and his Squaddie son Danny also took part scoring 50/60.

This was a cracking day and it was great to see AirgunBBS members taking the trouble to take part. My old mate Pad E made the long trip from Brum with his lovely daughter Sinead.

Rachael Brewster presenting Nige with the Mark Brewster shield. His son Craig is in the background on the left.

Nige with his wife Claire. Nige was rightly very proud of his wifes performance and is framing her score card and a photo to commemorate the ocassion.

The famous BBS cammo king himself Pad E in a normal Pad E pose. Its aklways good to see Paddy.

For those BBS members who never knew Mark he was a very special person and much loved member of this forum, a very brave guy who always lived life to the full. Nige, myself and a number of other BBSers had the privelge to know this man personally and were able to call him friend. To say he will be missed is an understatement, but this shield is our simple way of remembering a GOOD AND DEAR FRIEND. I would like it to more a celerbration of a special guy and the mere thought of Mark still makes me smile. The last time I saw him he had his trousers round his knee and was exposing his bare behind to Clifftop and myself . A true character who will always be missed.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

only just seen this, shocked and gutted! Rip mark

Bit pissed off tbh; so many scumbags in the world and the big guy takes away one of the genuinely good ones?

I rarely come to this forum these days so this post is a bit late. Mark was a real character and a pleasure to deal with - I had a fantastic Mk3 FTR and EB Sniper combo off him - its was immaculate and served me very well - only wish I kept it now.

RIP Mark.
    HW97k Venom Lazaglide .177 + 2.5-10x40

I have just read this, I can't believe it, Mark was one of the true characters on this site. It will be a poorer place without him. God Bless you Mark.

shocked

RIP Mark