Thread: New Pistol..... Brocock Atomic.

New Pistol..... Brocock Atomic.

Just nipped over to Youngmans in Great Yarmouth this afternoon to have a look at the Brocock AimX pistols that seem to be getting good press on here.
    As usual, spent a good hour or so chatting to Chris about anything and everything....great guy!!!..
    I came away with a brand spanking new Brocock Atomic in .177...first weapon I've bought brand new for a long time I can assure you!!!
    Just spent an hour or so playing with it in the garage...very impressed!!!...over 5 fpe with whatever pellets I threw at it but likes my old favourite JSB Exact 4.52, 8.44 grm pellets and also the new Falcon 4.52, 7.33 grm pellets that I bought today.
    This pistol is a lovely piece of British engineering and very cheap in my opinion, just have to blank out that Trueglo style foresight...I hate them!!!!
    Incidentally, didn't have to use the fill adaptor as it's the same fitment as the female of the Best air fittings I use...bonus!!!!!
    I'm gonna have to sacrifice one of my other pistols so the HW75 will have to go if anyone is interested.
    Eric.

I have sent you a PM regarding the HW75.

Cheers

PM replied to...
    Eric.

Bought the same model and calibre myself last week. I too found JSB exact 4.52 a good pellet for this pistol.

I traded in my long serving HW45 for it and have not regretted the move.
    Nicely weighted, lovely trigger.

I too don't like the open sights though, the foresight trueglo filament is too large a diameter and the rear sight has too wide a slot. Unlike the pictures in the ad's the rear sight does not come of to reveal a rear dovetail scope mount.

Great pistol for the money.

Iain
    Brocock Hunter - .22
    Political Correctness - A concept based on the idea that its possible to pick up a turd by the clean end