Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Oaks' Rnd 2 springer open results

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    I'm up for this even if it is a team of one matey.

I am putting the word on the streets. Not sure whether we have access to Ford next w/e so we'll say at yours...you need the home advantage anyway

My venison pie was superb by the way.

Richard the suddenly all cocky about being able to shoot a springer
    Very challenging talk from those boys so I'll BOING my way over to that to make it at least a 2 team, may not add much to the score card but perhaps in numbers we can put the frighteners on the good 'ol Oak's and come out on top as Ford should be.
    Paul
    LG100, Panther MK4, HW100Tk, LPSilhouette, LP10, LP50
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk

Quote Originally Posted by TTL PAUL View Post
    Very challenging talk from those boys so I'll BOING my way over to that to make it at least a 2 team, may not add much to the score card but perhaps in numbers we can put the frighteners on the good 'ol Oak's and come out on top as Ford should be.
    Paul
    That's the spirit Paul .

I've emailed Bob to spread the word...tell everyone you meet!

Richard
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Just to make things interesting, I Sir Grimley Fiendish challenge that Blackscale fellow to a duel, his springer against mine.

Regards Nigel.

Quote Originally Posted by grimleyfiendish View Post
    Just to make things interesting, I Sir Grimley Fiendish challenge that Blackscale fellow to a duel, his springer against mine.

Regards Nigel.
    After the blood count I will drop the flag between a TX200 and HW77. The best trigger action will win - a Rekord.
    Falcon Lighthunter (.177),Air Arms S400 (.22),Weihrauch HW98 (.177),Hatsan 55S (.177), TH78D (.22) & a 2240 (.22)
    "The Oaks" SIHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016

Woo hoo...the numbers grow
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by grimleyfiendish View Post

Regards Nigel.
    Surely you jest!...I sir roundalot, will have you quaking in your poor excuse for a hat!
    Duel?.....Fuel for thought maybe....just try not to have any nightmares before next sunday oh fiendish one!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!