Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Southern hunters Series Round 2 - Buxted

Southern hunters Series Round 2 - Buxted

Looking forward to this, just to see if the rat has escaped the raft yet.

Buxted HFT Shooting Ground.

Scantlings Farm.
    Barn Lane,
    Framfield,
    UCKFIELD.
    TN22 5RX
    Last edited by SouthernHunters; 24-11-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: add address of venue

woo Hoo!...Hobbits ville!

Bring a big stick to beat off the viscious ones!

great venue, can't wait!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

I'm sure something will come up Mike & you won't make it.... oh hang on it's in Sussex, you may just venture out that far

Looking forward to this one as well.

Oh & the raft got banned IIRC

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    If I recall correctly, we can't have floaters any more due to the potential of lead build up in the water. So..... not only has the rat escaped but we've all taken to tucking our trouser legs into our boots. Better safe than pulling your trousers down in front of people shouting something about there being something in your trousers.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Better safe than pulling your trousers down in front of people shouting something about there being something in your trousers.
    Consider yourself suitable admonished brother Hobbit.
    Wholly inappropriate and more the domain of aunty Spongerina and his crew ...

... Bad Hobbit!

arf!

Consider wristy slapped.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernHunters View Post
    just to see if the rat has escaped the raft yet.
    Ask Richard!!
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernHunters View Post
    Looking forward to this, just to see if the rat has escaped the raft yet.
    Bleedin' rat...it has gone for good I'm delighted to say
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Bleedin' rat...it has gone for good I'm delighted to say
    Ahh, yes. I remember your thing with the rat like it was only yesterday......

Richard: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.
    (The Marshal does not respond.)
    Richard: 'Ello, Miss?
    Marshal: What do you mean "miss"?
    Richard: I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!
    Marshal: I’m off for a burger.
    Richard: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this rat what I shot at not one minute ago from this very peg.
    Marshal: Oh yes, the, uh, the Rat on a raft...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?
    Richard: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's not going over and I was on for a 60, that's what's wrong with it!
    Marshal: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.
    Richard: Look, matey, I know a dodgy target when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.
    Marshal: No no he's not dodgy, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable rat target, the Nockover model, isn't it, ay? Beautiful target placement!
    Richard: The beauty of the target placement don't enter into it. It's stone dead dodgy.
    Marshal: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!
    Richard: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up! (shouting at the rat) 'Ello, Mister Roland Rat! I've got a lovely fresh pellet for you if you show...
    (Marshal pulls the string)
    Marshal: There, he moved!
    Richard: No, he didn't, that was you pulling the string!
    Marshal: I never!!
    Richard: Yes, you did!
    Marshal: I never, never did anything...
    Richard: (yelling and throwing pellets repeatedly) 'ELLO RATTY!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!
    (Storms over to the rat target and pokes it with a great big lump of a stick.)
    Richard: Now that's what I call a dodgy target.
    Marshal: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!
    Richard: STUNNED?!?
    Marshal: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was gonna fall down! Nockover rat targets stun easily, major.
    Richard: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That rat is definitely dodgy, and when I shot it not one minute ago, I was on for a 60 and that plague ridden lump of scrap metal has robbed me of it.
    Marshal: Well, I, uh, saw a splash. You sure you hit him?
    Richard: SPLASH?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that? Look, why did he fall flat on his back the moment someone else shoots him?
    Marshal: The Nockover target prefers a clean hit to the kill zone. Splittin’ a pellet’s no good. Remarkable design the Nockover target, isn't it, squire? Lovely quality!
    Richard: Look, I took the liberty of examining that rat when I poked it, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on that raft in the first place was that it had been screwed in place.
    (pause)
    Marshal: So?.....Well, o'course it was screwed there! If we hadn't screwed that rat down, the first decent shooter would’ve blown it off the raft and into the briney.
    Richard: "DECENT SHOOTER"?!? Mate, I don’t like what you’re implying. I’ve shot that infernal rat before and he’s gone down.
    Marshal: No no! That counts for nuffink. That was at another shoot. If you miss, you either splash or plate it. He’s a perfectly serviceable target.
    Richard: 'E's not servicable! 'E's dodgy! He should be pulled! This rat should be no more! He should cease to be! E’ should be chucked in the bin! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! 'E’s imaginary metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down to the sewer and joined the choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-TARGET!!
    (pause)
    Marshal: Well, I'd better replace it, then........ Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back of the shed, and uh, we're right out of targets.
    Richard: I see. I see, I get the picture.
    Richard: I got a slug.
    (pause)
    Richard: Pray, does it fall over when you shoot it in the kill zone?
    Marshal: Nnnnot really. It’s a pellet.
    Richard: WELL IT'S HARDLY A REPLACEMENT, IS IT?!!???!!?
    Marshal: N-no, I guess not. (gets ashamed, looks at his feet)
    Richard: Well.
    (pause)
    Marshal: (quietly) D'you.... d'you want to come back to my place?
    Richard: (looks around) Yeah, all right, sure.
    Shooting Partner: I’ll put you down for a 59 then, shall I?

very good ben

things must be slow over at stringtown !

Just one of my days off. Enough time to murder a python sketch.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Just one of my days off. Enough time to murder a python sketch.
    Pity you never have a day off on setup day.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Pity you never have a day off on setup day.

Monkey.
    Yeah, the flaming boss might have to serve some customers/do some work.

Ahh, yes. I remember your thing with the rat like it was only yesterday......

Richard: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.
    (The Marshal does not respond.)
    Richard: 'Ello, Miss?
    Marshal: What do you mean "miss"?
    Richard: I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!
    Marshal: I’m off for a burger.
    Richard: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this rat what I shot at not one minute ago from this very peg.
    Marshal: Oh yes, the, uh, the Rat on a raft...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?
    Richard: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's not going over and I was on for a 60, that's what's wrong with it!
    Marshal: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.
    Richard: Look, matey, I know a dodgy target when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.
    Marshal: No no he's not dodgy, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable rat target, the Nockover model, isn't it, ay? Beautiful target placement!
    Richard: The beauty of the target placement don't enter into it. It's stone dead dodgy.
    Marshal: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!
    Richard: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up! (shouting at the rat) 'Ello, Mister Roland Rat! I've got a lovely fresh pellet for you if you show...
    (Marshal pulls the string)
    Marshal: There, he moved!
    Richard: No, he didn't, that was you pulling the string!
    Marshal: I never!!
    Richard: Yes, you did!
    Marshal: I never, never did anything...
    Richard: (yelling and throwing pellets repeatedly) 'ELLO RATTY!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!
    (Storms over to the rat target and pokes it with a great big lump of a stick.)
    Richard: Now that's what I call a dodgy target.
    Marshal: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!
    Richard: STUNNED?!?
    Marshal: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was gonna fall down! Nockover rat targets stun easily, major.
    Richard: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That rat is definitely dodgy, and when I shot it not one minute ago, I was on for a 60 and that plague ridden lump of scrap metal has robbed me of it.
    Marshal: Well, I, uh, saw a splash. You sure you hit him?
    Richard: SPLASH?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that? Look, why did he fall flat on his back the moment someone else shoots him?
    Marshal: The Nockover target prefers a clean hit to the kill zone. Splittin’ a pellet’s no good. Remarkable design the Nockover target, isn't it, squire? Lovely quality!
    Richard: Look, I took the liberty of examining that rat when I poked it, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on that raft in the first place was that it had been screwed in place.
    (pause)
    Marshal: So?.....Well, o'course it was screwed there! If we hadn't screwed that rat down, the first decent shooter would’ve blown it off the raft and into the briney.
    Richard: "DECENT SHOOTER"?!? Mate, I don’t like what you’re implying. I’ve shot that infernal rat before and he’s gone down.
    Marshal: No no! That counts for nuffink. That was at another shoot. If you miss, you either splash or plate it. He’s a perfectly serviceable target.
    Richard: 'E's not servicable! 'E's dodgy! He should be pulled! This rat should be no more! He should cease to be! E’ should be chucked in the bin! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! 'E’s imaginary metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down to the sewer and joined the choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-TARGET!!
    (pause)
    Marshal: Well, I'd better replace it, then........ Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back of the shed, and uh, we're right out of targets.
    Richard: I see. I see, I get the picture.
    Richard: I got a slug.
    (pause)
    Richard: Pray, does it fall over when you shoot it in the kill zone?
    Marshal: Nnnnot really. It’s a pellet.
    Richard: WELL IT'S HARDLY A REPLACEMENT, IS IT?!!???!!?
    Marshal: N-no, I guess not. (gets ashamed, looks at his feet)
    Richard: Well.
    (pause)
    Marshal: (quietly) D'you.... d'you want to come back to my place?
    Richard: (looks around) Yeah, all right, sure.
    Shooting Partner: I’ll put you down for a 59 then, shall I?

Your Mother was a hamster...
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Your Mother was a hamster...
    I think you'll find that my mother was a Siberian hamster.