Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Southern hunters Series Round 2 - Buxted

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Gaza...wanna join 'The Oaks'..Simmmmy baby is lucky to have you!
    A very Soggy Spongebob!

XX
    Thanks aunty, but i'm lucky to have Buxted.
    They put up with my delusions, take me out occasionally, I have my own corner of the shed to stand in and I can lick the windows any time I want.

arf!

That piggin' 2nd round wind had us well hammered today, felt like I was at the 'Oaks' anyway.
    Congrats on the return of your form today, I think you've suffered enough .. mind you .. all self-inflicted of course!

arf!

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    ........With a big thank to the Buxted people, you know who you are for all the help setting out and bringing in.

Monkey
    yeah ..... cheers Smiffy, when you do turn up, you're like a donkey, makes up for all the times you're not.
    I hope the range-finder gets fixed soon, the difference was noticeable.

arf!

Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
    What a day!! and what a course!!
    Well done to buxted for a very challenging course, wind included
    Also for the skin cleansing mud bath Some of us need all the help we can get in the beauty department
    Big thanks to big John for my Doughnut Shooting through the kill of the target while it's still down, what a doughnut
    Speak for yourself
    Well after getting up at 4am driving down there an back and cleaning 3 sets of kit i have just sat down to a well earned beer .
    Thankyou buxted great course with some great target placement i miss ranged far to many and the wind accounted for the rest never mind i still got 5 more chances to get a gold.
    HW100 .177 Panorama Theoben Panorama
    HW100 .22 Panorama HW97 Nikon

What even better than beating me?

Managed to get 6 points out of the field, result. You would have been proud of me I aimed right edge of the plate on 29 and it blew accross the whole faceplate for a doughnut. That will teach me to aim out of the yellow.

Just like to say a big thanks to all who ventured down South in such crap weather. With a big thank to the Buxted people, you know who you are for all the help setting out and bringing in.

Monkey
    I am always proud of you Simmmmy...You need to cut down on the donuts though...remember the bet with your offspring!
    Thanks Andy always nice to be appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    yeah ..... cheers Smiffy, when you do turn up, you're like a donkey, makes up for all the times you're not.
    I hope the range-finder gets fixed soon, the difference was noticeable.

arf!
    Smiffy is like a Donkey when he don't turn up!...Wonder if he has found that point yet?..
    It's not the Rangefinder it's his team mate....Mog!....He is his windicator...Mog say's "That's a good 11/2 mildots, Smiffy gives it 1 and decks it!! ...Come Back Mog you are missed!

The second round was bleedin easier Gazza..hardly any rain...no Hail..No Snow..You had it easy!...Bit muddy but easy!...

XX
    A dried out well fed slightly shrunken Spongey!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Just like to say a big thanks to all who ventured down South in such crap weather. With a big thank to the Buxted people, you know who you are for all the help setting out and bringing in.

Monkey
    Those who travelled North, thankyou too.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

..That's us!...innit?
    AAH!...thanks Simmmy!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

...Agreed with all of the above!
    Gaza...wanna join 'The Oaks'..Simmmmy baby is lucky to have you!
    Great day out...best bit was getting home to a nice hot dinner!

Thanks to Geoff? for putting up with me and my deliberating!

A very Soggy Spongebob!

XX
    Pleasure shooting with ya mate. Very well shot!

Quote Originally Posted by anubis View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!
    don't be nice to him, he will start stalking you...

Its not

and

he was lucky.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

..That's us!...innit?
    AAH!...thanks Simmmy!

XX
    Ah you are obviously on the home computer because the kids must have helped you with that one.

Monkey

What even better than beating me?

Managed to get 6 points out of the field, result. You would have been proud of me I aimed right edge of the plate on 29 and it blew accross the whole faceplate for a doughnut. That will teach me to aim out of the yellow.

Monkey

Well you weren't alone , looked at those splats on the left and thought it was christmas . It was infact new years day - full of promise but ultimately a load of old tosh !

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

fantastic day....

...at buxted.wet/windy and dirty......normal day then!
    oh,thanks to matt for putting up with me....yes i talked my way round....dave even managed to drop back a target to avoid me hehe!
    silver again,but fun as usual.

ROB
    Feinwerkbau P70 HFT/Falcon Menace 4.5-18x56IR
    Daystate Airwolf MVT/Custom Shop 8-40x56
    HW97 thumbhole/hawke sr6

Thanks for all the work gone in to make what I thought was a challenging course today, what with that second round wind as well.

I struggled in the field and wood but didn't find any of those doughnuts that were flying around, even that 15mm kill with a sliver of plate around it in the field, so that made my day.

Things to remember for next time, dry off gun before driving home Had some little rust spots develop on the way home but a good clean down and oil up seems to have been in time and not much damage done

Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by anubis View Post
    I have my suspicions about you!
    You are TOO nice!...

Not really, it was a pleasure..Thanks for the loan of your mat!...or was it a raft??

Even Derek didn't put me off...as much as he tried, hell even my own team/club were trying to nobble me!

Mike.

It's not the Rangefinder it's his team mate....Mog!....He is his windicator...Mog say's "That's a good 11/2 mildots, Smiffy gives it 1 and decks it!! ...Come Back Mog you are missed!

XX
    A dried out well fed slightly shrunken Spongey!!
    You have an affinity for stating the obvious aunty ..... can't decide if it's calculated ..... or you're just a natural twonk!

arf!

Well done to Buxted,

Great course, appalling weather. God I hate shooting in the rain

Thanks to Richard for the company on the way round and to John for the banter
    between lanes

See you all in West London.

Neal
    I'm back.