The Eclipse Fast Mount rifle scopes from Hawke are packed with features that are usually only seen on riflescopes in a higher price bracket.

These scopes are available in popular magnification configurations, wih three models that feature adjustable objectives so that the image can be focused as low as 10 yards, whilst eliminating parallax error.Each model is fitted with the popular glass etched Mil Dot reticle that has the centre illuminated either red or green. The illumination is controlled by a rheostat positioned on the saddle. This gives five brightness setting in each colour. The reticle is kept in focus by a smooth operating fast focus ocular lens assembly.

The turrets are finger adjustable and each click equates to 1/4 MOA (1/4" at 100yds))

Double screw mounts are included and pre-fitted to the riflescope. An exceptional scope for an exceptionally low price. •Red/Green Reticle Illumination
•Glass Etched Reticle (true @ 10x)
•Double Scre Mounts Included
•Hawke 10yr Warranty
Mil Dot Reticle: Offers precise windage and elevation aim points, eliminating guesswork Rheostat enables the reticle to change between green and red. There are 5 brightness levels for both colour.Reticle Illuminated Dot (RED & GREEN)
Optics Multi-Coated optics
Turrets 1/4 MOA Finger Tip Turrets
Eyebell Fast Focus
Body Tube 1" Monotube
HK3059 4-16x50 AO Mil Dot Reticle

Thats the blurb out the way, its a bloody big scope actually but sits upon the Daystate like a dream.
1st point is the next day service from Deben
2nd is the mounts are already fitted to the scope so as it says just line it up on the grooves give a bit of bite to the clamps, adjust to your eye relief tighten up and go zero.
That simple.
3rd, Maybe its me but i was on target in 20 shots.
4th, I now understand paralax adjustment ...i think ....well.... maybe but it does range find which is very useful. More useful when i go to FAC.

The illum reticles are easy to use and give clear brightness options.

Best bit i think is the price, ok i got 10% off the top range scope but even so its still a very competitive price for a very good quality scope.....Alot of scope for very little money IMHO.

Noonie