Thread: Burris laserscope review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ah - Dunno about that.

I have one of these allready (EDIT: original LaserScope), with a readout display fault. First the readout sort of moved up too far so that all I could read was the lower quarter or so of it, then it dissappeared alltogether.

As it was sourced in the USA the warranty is not valid over here. Be advised to look at the small print regarding the warranty - I can't find where I read about it but it's not three years if you grey import it to the UK.
    Last edited by some bloke; 05-04-2010 at 02:37 PM.
    For NV spotter and add-on videos, paste > some bloke night vision < into YouTube search bar

I'm not sure if the Eliminator is suitable for small game as the reticule is thicker than the original Laserscope, the auto ranging system is for Remington 17 up and only works at X12 magnification as it calculates on 100 or 200yd zero and 500yd drop, OK if you hunt Deer at long ranges. I contacted Burris and the scopes are not designed for use at night, hence no display dimmer.

Any idea of when they are coming in to the country ?

Smile Burris Eliminator

The Eliminator is in the UK, 8 where shipped to GMK, all where sold straight away, I got one, been on back order since Feburary.

Yes it is an awsome piece of kit, although not realy suitable for an air rifle, it is designed for daylight hunting, useing centrefire rifles. For deerstalking it is absolutly magical, put the aiming mark where you want the bullet to land, and you have one dead beast. Can easliy be used for small game, ie rabbits.