Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miniature Cannon

davederrick is offline With our thoughts, we make the world
    Quote Originally Posted by rickosf View Post
    What im relay looking for is a section of rifled barrel about 4foot long and about 75mm to make me a parrot gun something along the lines of

http://www.hatchergun.com/Cannons/Pa...Finished_1.JPG
    Isnt that a bit OTT for shooting parrots ?
    "I'm all in favour of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters." - Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959)

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    What im relay looking for is a section of rifled barrel about 4foot long and about 75mm to make me a parrot gun something along the lines of

http://www.hatchergun.com/Cannons/Pa...Finished_1.JPG

Then I can do some proper target shooting

richard WRCC
    NICE!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

troddenmasses, have worked out who you are!
    Cannons, gatling guns, 9 gun safes, pissing off Glos Police firearms. Can only be one man!

Still not got to try out the BP revolver but am now fully kitted (which makes it all the worse!) but I'm told the ranges will open again this weekend again (nights) but think I will pop down next week to make some smoke and noise!

Keith
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our Police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future". Quote - Adolf Hitler, 1935.

what did you say you range is passed for
    Anything up to 7000 Joules - no calibre limit

or are all you miniature smooth bore
    If it's legal, safe, and makes a big bang, then go for it. One thing that really annoys me is when people make rules for the sake of it. A good example is the recent MLAGB article (spring 2010) talking about miniature cannon. They haven't even got anybody signed up for it yet, but they do already have a long list of rules and regulations - what kind of powder to use, smooth bore only, what kind of projectiles etc etc. For God's sake, why throttle the sport before it's begun?
    Quote Originally Posted by pmercer
    Other issues would be finding a gun slip big enough!

Quote Originally Posted by uk_biker99
    troddenmasses, have worked out who you are!
    Cannons, gatling guns, 9 gun safes, pissing off Glos Police firearms. Can only be one man!

Still not got to try out the BP revolver but am now fully kitted (which makes it all the worse!) but I'm told the ranges will open again this weekend again (nights) but think I will pop down next week to make some smoke and noise!
    Yup - could only be me. If you want somebody to beat in a target shooting comp, i'm your man.

Someone to beat in a target shooting comp? Only until the latest project comes off the lathe!

K
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our Police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future". Quote - Adolf Hitler, 1935.