Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday June 20th RND 6 SIHFT @ 'The Oaks'

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    Like ......
    2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2, 2,2,2,2,2
    yes .... there are 15 lil' ducks here and they add up to 60
    arf!
    Saw the lake/lakes (figure of eight) today OMG un f@@king believeable. Also 11 from 11 in that wind even I was happy.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    So you want a golf course, but 10 instead of 6, of easy medium and hard, WHY? if you are trying to improve why stick to a formulae that is trying to encourage people who are crap(at that point in time) surely it is better to test the best over 30 targets rather than 10 with 20 gimmees.This is SiHFT it isn't a bean bag hug a lot conglomerate it is a series designed to find the best team at shooting UKAHFT spec HFT not a lets see who can knock over the gimmees fest. Best you plan your courses well because come October you will be in for a rules fest.

Monkey
    a rules fest ? ...look mate nobody wants twenty gimmees on a course but maybe more then just one just to brake the constant kick in the nuts like your last course did , i like a challenge but i also like to enjoy the challenge which funny enough i did in the end but only because i had gone past the point of caring . balance is the key to a great course and at the end of the day there was no balance what so ever at your last course it was just one hard target after another ...... take my hat off to though pulling off a 57 !. im just glad our newer members didnt come that day cause im sure it would of put them off shooting hft again . anyways all the best see ya soon andy ps im sure steve.l will be along regarding your comment on rules and coures at some point tada
    H.R.P.C.....and proud of it

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Saw the lake/lakes (figure of eight) today OMG un f@@king believeable. Also 11 from 11 in that wind even I was happy.

Monkey
    Cor! ....... must have a look.
    Eleven!! ...... Pied Piper stuff.

arf!

To set a course like buxted's, takes a lot of time and patience...neither of which i am blessed with at this time!...

Buxted was tough, i agree but as you know, i loved it!
    Couldn't stop laughing and silently cursing the man called Walther.... (Gotta blame someone)..

The biggest challenge at 'The Oaks' will be, leaving without getting stung!!

We are setting a reasonably sensible course, with some 'testing' targets thrown in.....The WIND will decide the field (you are lucky we are confined to the bottom field....)
    I love the mix of Hard courses and easier courses, that's what keeps me coming back!......well that and seeing Nick and steve in floods of tears cos i got one they didn't.XX

Spongerinacantseealotamus X
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Yeah I can think of one UKAHFT rule that needs enforcing Andy, to shoot for the team you must have visited the club as an active member (not including the home SiHFT shoots) within 4 weeks of the event, should cut your team down by about half I reckon...

Not sure I know what you are proposing when you talk about rules Andy, UKAHFT rules are fine ...

You get stung at Buxted and will do again at The Oaks

As far as I am concerned the courses are set to UKAHFT rules , if you want to be the best you have to shoot the best courses . Will it put people off shooting hard courses , I doubt it as anyone can see from the scores how difficult it was . It could however put newbies off it is was difficult every week ???

Anyway is it the UKAHFT or SIHFT rules that are changing ?

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    To set a course like buxted's, takes a lot of time and patience...neither of which i am blessed with at this time!...

Buxted was tough, i agree but as you know, i loved it!
    Couldn't stop laughing and silently cursing the man called Walther.... (Gotta blame someone)..

The biggest challenge at 'The Oaks' will be, leaving without getting stung!!

We are setting a reasonably sensible course, with some 'testing' targets thrown in.....The WIND will decide the field (you are lucky we are confined to the bottom field....)
    I love the mix of Hard courses and easier courses, that's what keeps me coming back!......well that and seeing Nick and steve in floods of tears cos i got one they didn't.XX

Spongerinacantseealotamus X
    i must add that shooting with you was fun which in turn helped me get through it .....hows the bmx going ? have you sussed the olly kick flip on your skateboard yet?
    H.R.P.C.....and proud of it

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Was that a hard course at Buxted? Felt like a normal Buxted shoot to me. I could hear more people crying than normal, that was the only odd thing about that shoot.

Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Wink Fair HFT course ???

To all who read this....I joined Buxted in March,it was the first time I ever shot an air rifle ! Since then I have shot the SiHFT,every round except Round 2 (Ford),other commitments i'm afraid.I have had very little practice since then,like most on here I assume,and shot 27 @ MileOak,49 @ Swallows,45 @ Horsham,47 @ Buxted.Enjoying every minute of it all,bloody rain (Swallows lol ),tactics,discipline,banter,everything ! Nothing has put me off,so to be fair to me,I wouldn't know what a hard course was even if it climbed up my leg and bit me on the 'arras lol.I bow to those who really know what they are talking about though,so if some of you think the courses are hard,I must tell you I have not found a hard course yet !! I am still learning,I make silly mistakes still,BUT,time will help me get better,and practice,before someone says that lol,but this is still all very new to me,but,i'm loving every minute like I said.Andy is right though,you will not get better if the courses don't test you,and if you guys who have been shooting this HFT lark for quite some time had courses that didn't test you now and again,then people like me probably would give up after a while,because all the big boys would keep winning ! Where's the fun then ?? I have out shot guys on here,who have been at this a hell of a lot longer than me,all because the course was a little bit 'challenging'....That's my bit said,over to you guys lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by MR NICK .B View Post
    yes mike a well balanced course is needed . I don't think anyone wants to shoot a course like the buxted one again ,well unless your slightly odd in the head ( might explain alot ) , so yes bring it on but please don't try and out do em .....
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Green Hobbit View Post
    To all who read this....I joined Buxted in March,it was the first time I ever shot an air rifle ! Since then I have shot the SiHFT,every round except Round 2 (Ford),other commitments i'm afraid.I have had very little practice since then,like most on here I assume,and shot 27 @ MileOak,49 @ Swallows,45 @ Horsham,47 @ Buxted.Enjoying every minute of it all,bloody rain (Swallows lol ),tactics,discipline,banter,everything ! Nothing has put me off,so to be fair to me,I wouldn't know what a hard course was even if it climbed up my leg and bit me on the 'arras lol.I bow to those who really know what they are talking about though,so if some of you think the courses are hard,I must tell you I have not found a hard course yet !! I am still learning,I make silly mistakes still,BUT,time will help me get better,and practice,before someone says that lol,but this is still all very new to me,but,i'm loving every minute like I said.Andy is right though,you will not get better if the courses don't test you,and if you guys who have been shooting this HFT lark for quite some time had courses that didn't test you now and again,then people like me probably would give up after a while,because all the big boys would keep winning ! Where's the fun then ?? I have out shot guys on here,who have been at this a hell of a lot longer than me,all because the course was a little bit 'challenging'....That's my bit said,over to you guys lol....
    .... if Carling did bbs posts
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Yes all very nice
    But can you fix your b**dy keyboard (please) as big,green and ponsey fonts is hard on the eyes.

F@@K me,do you guys EVER stop moaning lol Is this better ??
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny bopper View Post
    Yes all very nice
    But can you fix your b**dy keyboard (please) as big,green and ponsey fonts is hard on the eyes.
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

F@@K me,do you guys EVER stop moaning lol Is this better ??
    NO!...don't listen to the grinch, You ARE the JOLLY GREEN HOBBIT, so bleedin act like one will ya!!

XX...Ho! Ho! Ho!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Is this any better Maybe the 'Grinch' (Bunny Bopper) is right,this IS better,no poncy lettering,BUT,I'm staying green lol
    NO!...don't listen to the grinch, You ARE the JOLLY GREEN HOBBIT, so bleedin act like one will ya!!

XX...Ho! Ho! Ho!

XX...Ho! Ho! Ho!
    Don't worry Mikey there is a colour for you too,but sadly no font for sequins