Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Interclub Friendly 22 August, 2010.

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    I'm sending this new computer back, turned it on and find that war has broken out in Sussex, well I suppose it is 1066 country, keep up the good work chaps.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Done some deleting. Keep it civil please, no ifs or buts. If you want to throw hand bags, do it by p-m. Thank you: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Sorry.

Looking forward to this shoot, there are some decent shooters in iden, maybe they could do with a little 'Oakie' help though...., against the Hobbit Army!!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Looking forward to this shoot, there are some decent shooters in iden, maybe they could do with a little 'Oakie' help though...., against the Hobbit Army!!

XX
    You really are a prize.

ANCHOR

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

XX
    Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    You really are a prize.

ANCHOR

Monkey
    Best to keep him where we know what he's up to then ..
    . though i'm not certain he's the kind of 'ringer' Iden are looking for.
    arf!

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    Best to keep him where we know what he's up to then ..
    . though i'm not certain he's the kind of 'ringer' Iden are looking for.
    arf!
    Those Brighton boys will lick any ring in a storm, apparently. Is that right Chris? Whoop Whoop.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

......Andy, that is wishfull thinking Laddie!..

I think if Iden wood will have us, we shall shoot for them, nothing personal Buxted.. Can't be seen familiarising with the rabble....I know you understand!

My old Dad always said **** Off...But before that he used to tell me;

"If you are going to shoot for another team, at least shoot for one that has a reasonable grasp of the sport"..
    So that sealed it really!

XX...Hope there are no bad feelings... Not that i give a t****
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

......Andy, that is wishfull thinking Laddie!..

I think if Iden wood will have us, we shall shoot for them, nothing personal Buxted.. Can't be seen familiarising with the rabble....I know you understand!

My old Dad always said **** Off...But before that he used to tell me;

"If you are going to shoot for another team, at least shoot for one that has a reasonable grasp of the sport"..
    So that sealed it really!

XX...Hope there are no bad feelings... Not that i give a t****
    Phew thanks Mike you are a true friend, glad you saw my reasoning for you to shoot for someone other than Buxted due to your overall krrappness. After all we have our image to maintain, anyway you should be use to failure.

Andy

...12.20 am... it's that bewitching hour again!...

Simmmmmy, i think you need to know, that a complete Twat creeps into your house, around this time and just types loads of garbage!

If i were you i would stay up and try to catch the bugger...he is making you look a right fool!!...

Gotta say though, advising 'The Oaks' to steer clear of you lot, to keep our reputation intact, is something i commend him for!..

XX...Hugs and Kisses 'Auntie'
    The Paracetamol are in the third drawer down!

...12.20 am... it's that bewitching hour again!...

Simmmmmy, i think you need to know, that a complete Twat creeps into your house, around this time and just types loads of garbage!

If i were you i would stay up and try to catch the bugger...he is making you look a right fool!!...

Gotta say though, advising 'The Oaks' to steer clear of you lot, to keep our reputation intact, is something i commend him for!..

XX...Hugs and Kisses 'Auntie'
    The Paracetamol are in the third drawer down!
    Nope wrote that at 8.05pm just posted this morning.

Monkey

deg-rytonw Guest
    I must say that i am also not happy with the naming of this post.

There is more than just one team involved in the (Sussex inter club, series)
    please remember that.

Derek
    Last edited by deg-rytonw; 12-07-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deg-rytonw View Post
    I must say that i am also not happy with the naming of this post.

There is more than just one team involved in the (Sussex inter club, series)
    please remember that.

Derek
    Having not been privy to whatever was deleted I can only assume that this threads title has for some reason caused consternation to some parties.

I can quite honestly say that I can see both points of view but find it hard to find any ground to care (life really is too short/complicated) one way or the other in regards to the wording of the title.

There is definitely a branding issue which although obvious as such is equally trivial in its nature as there is no actual intent to misuse said brand.

Equally the wording can be construed to be either/or and as such could possibly have been better chosen. The actual written English actually describes what it is portrayed to be an interclub shoot between Sussex based clubs. I think we have been doing this for long enough now for all the organisers to know that this event nothing to do with the Sussex Interclub Series. As we tend to very insular anyway due to geography is it really that big an issue as it is highly unlikely to be of any interest other than to people who tend to know the score anyway.

Also the Sussex Interclub and SiHFT are to my mind one and the same and as one of the founding members I am extremely protective of the brand and the format we have developed/decided upon.

I have nothing to do with the organising of this event as it is being sorted out by members of my club who have ties with Iden Ferns as a social shoot to which everyone is invited(hope its free).

I was hoping that Sussex Interclub threads of this nature had passed long ago into oblivion. Much prefering banter of an alchol induced nature full of merriment and insult to political bolloxxx.

May I suggest a SiHFT HOC vote via email and depending on the outcome I will ask the thread starter to consider asking the Mods to change the title to something else if the HOCs think it would be appropriate.

Andy

EDIt.

P.S. its a hobby its meant to be fun, its somewhere else to shoot, or am I missing something other than too many targets this year.