Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What's wrong with the FWB Sport?

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    A HW35 and a 'Sport? As different as chalk and cheese.
    Now I understand. After a few days of playing with the Sport, going back to the HW35E is like picking up an elephant gun. Zeroing the Sport this morning, I ended up with ten RWS Hobby in a ragged hole at 20 metres, rifle rested on the side of my hand, hand on a cushion. The Nikko Platinum 4x32 suits the rifle perfectly.

The trigger is definitely no Rekord, but it's adequate. The whole rifle gives off an air of efficiency in use - light cocking, easy handling, top power and great accuracy. It's easier to shoot than my old HW35K was.

I still love the '35E though; I have enough love for both of them. 127 Sport photo here.

Matt
    Last edited by Nikkormat; 23-07-2013 at 09:51 AM.

FWB Sport

CorrectionI have a later 127 with Ally trigger and a MK1 124 with a plastic trigger, both safety are working but missing a rear and front sight on one of them.
    Had a V Mach kit fiited to both and they shoot really nice. I use Falcon Accuracy Plus in both with excellent results and give around 11.4 ftlbs.
    I really like the feel of the stock, for scopes, I use 2x White tail Classics 3.5 x 10 x50 on the 127 and a 4.5 x 14 x 42 on the 124. The lock-up on the barrels is really light and quiet. I cannot see me parting with them.

Regards,

Tinnie56
    Last edited by Tinnie56; 25-07-2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Correction