Thread: Collection Gland Stimulated

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Collection Gland Stimulated

Recently I have had my collector's gland stimulated. Although two of the rifles - the HW77K and the Original/Diana 50 - have been owned by me before, I still have that 'oooh could do with one of them!' feeling. But I must get fettling my BSA Merlin and Baikal IJ38 or I will never get going on HFT...

I have even put in a bit for the Charity Relum. Must be the full moon as I am hardly flush at the moment... Funny how the 'urge' comes and goes.

It's a bit early in the week to be hitting the bottle.....

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I might get my Falke V-Mach'd, what'dya thinka tha? Buttoned piston, synthetic washer, the lot.

Or do you think it is the Whisky Talkin'?

Okay..you must be sober..even a pi$$ head wouldn't consider doing thaaat....

Re Falkeee.

Bye the way....thought you'd sold it...

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Bye the way....thought you'd sold it...
    I sold a 'somewhat in-need-of-tlc' one to your pal, who apparently made a splendid job of bringing it back to top condition. But I bought another one ... nice rifles ain't they? Very long guns, like an Airsporter-S...

Yes he did..made some nice rearsight copies too...handy guy...for a coffin dodger...

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I sold a 'somewhat in-need-of-tlc' one to your pal, who apparently made a splendid job of bringing it back to top condition. But I bought another one ... nice rifles ain't they? Very long guns, like an Airsporter-S...
    Your old Falke restored Alistair. Hard to believe it's the same one. The man's a genius.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

He's not bad on the old barbie either Danny..

You wouldn't have the odd spare 90 kickin around would you...