Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me (tumbleweed) or is it quiet on here....

Is it just me (tumbleweed) or is it quiet on here....

Is everyone off on their jollies.... seems very quiet on here at the moment..?

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    SSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

I did hear that Gareth was almost completley covered in spider's web's..any one else confirm this..?

Not only is it very quiet Chris, yes, but prices seem to be about as low as I can remember them. E.g. Josie & John has a BSA Merlin Mk2 in lovely nick, with a charming original catalogue of the same and at the price he's asking, a year ago it would have snapped up by a collector shark within seconds of him clicking the Submit New Thread button.

I've had to revise the value of my entire collection for insurance purposes from £92 a year ago right down to £37.50.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

edbear2 Guest
    Whasssat.......did somebody say something????....zzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Paul & Eddie....WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!

Don't try that one on me Danny...what with all those mint Falke 90's you are hoarding..

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    It'll soon liven up after The Archers has finished and the Werthers Originals start kicking in..MMMMmmmm..zzzzzzzzzzz

keith66 is online now Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    Dont mention those paedo pellets here

He He He...it's just reassuring i'm not the only one in collectors corner...

Original

Hi Chris
    I am out most of tomorrow so a pm or e-mail re collecting the gun would be better than a phone call. I have not had a chance to try the rifle but I own a similar but more recent one myself and it shoots very well. In fact I am using it in a bell target competition at the club Wednesday

Roger was selling quite a few Airsporters and I bought one of his transitional Mk1/Mk2 ones and very nice it is. As it has had little use and still has the original spring, it dislikes 5.5 mm pellets so is being fed Marksmen 5.6mm JKnibbs specials.
    See you next week
    ATB and stay awake
    John
    hold me back !!

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post
    it dislikes 5.5 mm pellets so is being fed Marksmen 5.6mm JKnibbs specials.
    See you next week
    ATB and stay awake
    John
    Hi John........I have found both Superdomes, and H+N ftt in 5.54 both to be excellent in this gun!.......(well not the one you have.....but a similar age one)

Regards, Ed

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    I did hear that Gareth was almost completley covered in spider's web's..any one else confirm this..?
    Hi Chris

Gareth has popped round next door (AGF) to sort the naughty kids out so we'll just have to sit tight and wait for him to come back before we can carry on.

All the best Mick

Hi Mick,

How's it hangin... would I be right in thinking its the B/ham fair tomorrow.....?

I knew Gareth wouldn't be laying around collecting dust....

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Is everyone off on their jollies.... seems very quiet on here at the moment..?
    no i think i will leave the dusty guns in the box untill the dust as vanished and life go,s on but thats just me.

Re bargain alert.....

You must be right Danny (nothing shifting).....over on the sales section Old Bull has an Arnie 335 IN .177 for £120 posted...& noooo takers (yet)

The worlds gon mad I tell ya.....