Thread: Hello from Birmingham

Hello from Birmingham

Hello all. I've just got interested in airgun shooting again after a break of about 20 odd years. Technology seems to have moved on a bit!

hi

i got back too after a 20 year break too in jan this year & got myself a daystate mct

what was so spot on i thought i was cheating when i used it for the first times as the rifles are that good now,,,

welcome to the mad house mate,nice to see a fellow brummie as thats where i was born,what part you from.
    theoben mk1 rapid 1.77,LOGUN SOLO 177 10 SHOT MAG ,BSA Lightning 1.77
    WEBLEY VENOM VIPER 22 2SHOT, airarms 410 carbine,1.77

It’s a friendly place with a slippery slope so welcome & enjoy the stay …………..

hi and welcome

Thanks for the replies. Tigger I'm not actually a Brummie but I've lived here over 12 years. I'm originally from Scotland where I used to shoot Field Target in the late 80s/early 90s. The last guns I had were an Original 52 and latterly and Air Arms SM100 which was very accurate I remember. I'm looking to do air pistol shooting, which I also used to dabble with. I don't really have the time or facilities to practice at home like I used to for FT so pistol seems like a good choice for now. You never know though I might try my hand at FT again if I get the bug back!

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyb View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Tigger I'm not actually a Brummie but I've lived here over 12 years. I'm originally from Scotland where I used to shoot Field Target in the late 80s/early 90s. The last guns I had were an Original 52 and latterly and Air Arms SM100 which was very accurate I remember. I'm looking to do air pistol shooting, which I also used to dabble with. I don't really have the time or facilities to practice at home like I used to for FT so pistol seems like a good choice for now. You never know though I might try my hand at FT again if I get the bug back!
    well all the best with it mate
    theoben mk1 rapid 1.77,LOGUN SOLO 177 10 SHOT MAG ,BSA Lightning 1.77
    WEBLEY VENOM VIPER 22 2SHOT, airarms 410 carbine,1.77

Welcome mate i'm fron near Walsall

Hello all, I bought myself an RWS Excaliber (.22) some years back and have hardly used it as I discovered field archery shortly after. I'm getting the itch to go rabbiting again when I've got some practice in and if I can find some shooting nearby( solihull area)