Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: peacemakers

you dont need black powder to shoot black powder, use somthing a lot cleaner like tripple 7, or if you want somthing more cheaper thats just like black powder and jsut as corrosive use pyrodex

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanks View Post
    Here's mine, first 6 shots in a row at 15 (only shot it once before), had been filing the foresight, nearly got it sorted.

I enjoyed it.

Looking for another if anyone knows of one?

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DSC00838.jpg
    What a pretty little pistol!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS HUGHES View Post
    Would love to shoot black powder but my local RFD says i have to get explovsives cert , health and safety course.
    Nothing I know requires a H&S course. Is this just Sheffield trying it on again? They haven't changed then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanks View Post
    Here's mine, first 6 shots in a row at 15 (only shot it once before), had been filing the foresight, nearly got it sorted.

I enjoyed it.

Looking for another if anyone knows of one?

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...n/DSC00838.jpg
    I like the birds head grip on the M1873s and have a surplus Uberti birds head grip in the spares box. I'm actively looking for a cheap Uberti Cattleman to build into a 3" barrel Sheriffs Model piece sans ejector rod.