Thread: How do

How do

after a weekend of trying to get chinese weapons to go straight & watching others using pump up guns, thought this might be a good place to have a look around.

now need your help, not serious shooting but looking for something with character to replace the BAM3, any suggestions?

Good username, amazed it hasn't been used before, you may have snuck past the mods.

Welcome to the site, it's going to cost you a fortune now that you have realised most Chinese guns are tat

Unfortunately for you Youngmans is on your doorstep, only used them twice but they were good.

Open wallet and empty HERE

Happy shooting

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Morning and Welcome to the BBS.

Someone is bound to ask it sooner or later so here goes.

" Has anybody seen Mike Hunt"?

ATB

I get a lot of jokes about my name so it's water off a ducks back nowadays, but keep them coming!

Thanks 18 wheeler, youngmans is a great shop & they certainly know their stuff all very serious. Best i save up for a while, now off to trwal through the second hand stuff on the site, cheers for now

Can't seem to find the for sale/wanted page?

Quote Originally Posted by mike hunt View Post
    now need your help, not serious shooting but looking for something with character to replace the BAM3, any suggestions?
    Hello Mike. You're very welcome here

Something with Character would have to be something like a Weihrauch HW 35 or a BSA Airsporter.

Avoid "Pre-Charged" guns at all costs if you like being interesting and being interested. They have little or no character in the main and need little skill, or dedication to technique

Springers are the way forward

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    I think that as a New Member you may need a few more posts and also approval by a MOD before you can see the sales and wanted sections.

The MODS are often very busy but I'm sure that one will be along soon to help you out.

ATB

hi and welcome