Thread: Hi From Herefordshire

Hi From Herefordshire

Hi All,
    Have been shooting air-rifles from the age of 11 when I had a little Diana bought for me.. progressed through A BSA Super Meteor to a Feinwerkbau Sport 124 Deluxe which I still own.

Went down the shotgun route at around age 14 (solely rough shooting on family farm). Have always preferred the skill of using an air rifle to the crude nature of a shotgun....

Just in the process of applying for FAC which I should have done many years ago!! Have FEO meeting in the next couple of days.

If all goes to plan hope to be getting a .22LR and .17HMR rimfires. In which case may have to sell the Feinwerkbau and also my .22 Career 707 in-order to help the funding.. Let you know how I get on.

All the best, Richard

Hi Richard
    When you get full access it is worth keeping an eye on the for sale page. I just bought my first gun yesterday (match 54) as a result of a contact on it. Good luck.

Thanks Blueknight,

I will definitely keep my eyes open, infact that was one of my reasons for joining. Theres some great information on here though on all aspects of shooting, loads to learn!!

hi and welcome

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Good Morning and Welcome to the BBS.