Thread: Hi all

Smile Hi all

HI i'm Brad(l0wer) been shooting on and off for about 20 years now. mostly springers but have decided to get a pcp . So i've joined this and another site to review the options. i hope i can get and give some helpful advice and knowledge. so once again Hi all

Brad

timmaaah is offline I'm starting to like my arse!
    Hi Brad, and welcome on board!

You'll find loads of really helpful people who are more than willing to give good and helpful advice! Stick up a post in general airgun about what pcp to go for, and you'll get some help. Don't forget to put what you want to use it for (hunting/plinking/hft etc)

Timmaaah

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Welcome to the BBS brad.

Hey there welcome to the mad house as said there's tons of info already here and also try the search function above if you're looking for anything specific.

Simon
    Theoben TTR2 .20 KevG reg, PhilD valve and Ti stem, Bucketboy mod'd barrel and custom silencer / Weihrauch HW100KT .22

Smile Cheers all

thanks for the replys lads. I've been smashing the search function to bits for a few days. I've been plying with a pals daystate mk4ist nice tool but alittle souless in the trigger departmemt. a few other mates run theoben r12s may look at getting a r17 for myself.

Brad

hi and welcome