Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logun Rifles?!?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Logun Rifles?!?!

Ive always though Logun rifles to be top class but from what i know not many people own them, maybe a few S16 but they are hardly ever for sale.

Ive only used a Logun once and that was the Axsor which i though was brilliant even better than an AA410 and arround par with the Harrier X and HW100.

So who uses Loguns and has anyone used/bought on of these FX/Logun rifles paticularly the 500 shot Gladi8or???

Sure you don't work for AGS ?

Hell of a sales pitch for Logun

This is likely to turn into another S16s are crap no they aren't debate very soon.

Nothing wrong with Logun rifles.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner2388

Daystate MKIII RT (A).177" - Daystate MKIII RT (B) .22" (FAC) - Daystate MKIII RT (B2) Short .177" - Daystate MKIII Sports CDT (C) - Daystate X2 Sports R .177" - Daystate Harrier X .22" (FAC)

www.daystateowners.com

lol i just wondered why hardly anyone i know shoots them. Ive heard about how poor the S16 is and how great it is also.

Gary C Guest
    You also inferred that the Harrier X and HW100 are better than the 400. Time for a re-think old chap

Why's that then Gary?
    Rgds,
    Dave.
    SkyDrive, Pics, manuals & more.

Lash13 Guest
    I personally think that the Logun mk2, the axsor and the gemini are the most boring looking guns on the planet. I think thats why not many people use them. The S400 on the other hand is perfection.

bennyblanco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash151
    I personally think that the Logun mk2, the axsor and the gemini are the most boring looking guns on the planet. I think thats why not many people use them. .

but lash, you look like a baddie off buck rogers with that walther mate

i think the mk2 and gemini look like very nice rifles, are they loguns own or did someone make them first?

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Davestate
    Why's that then Gary?
    Cos they aint.
    Simple innit ?

falcon1221 Guest
    I have a professional mk 2 never been a problem with it,bolt action is way easier than a rapid and a lot smoother for repeated firing.only problem is reloading at night,its a bit fiddly.Otherwise good rifle.

verminhunter is offline The founder of the FAC .25 Big Boys Fan club

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1221
    I have a professional mk 2 never been a problem with it,bolt action is way easier than a rapid and a lot smoother for repeated firing.only problem is reloading at night,its a bit fiddly.Otherwise good rifle.
    Errm,sorry there m8 I think your wrong about it been smoother then a rapid, friends got one and had a few shots each of each others rifle and I tell you what the look on his face when he handed back my gun was amazement, like you said nice gun,beautiful finish and stock but very long rifle,low on shot count if your going FAC,he could'nt belive how smooth and fast fire my rapid was.His one was not FAC but .22 so we kept our range to approx 36 yads cause minds FAC I like them but I would'ent buy one, not my type of gun.

falcon1221 Guest
    its a matter of personal choice i have loguns and rapids both are very good quality rifles.dont wanna cause an arguement just voicing my opinion.

i know the 400 and 410 is highly thought of i just prefered the look and feel of the axsor harrierx and hw100 especially the hw100 with its side lever cocking thingy.
    Just my opinion

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by turkey_man
    i know the 400 and 410 is highly thought of i just prefered the look and feel of the axsor harrierx and hw100 especially the hw100 with its side lever cocking thingy.
    Just my opinion
    Your opinion makes it the best gun for you. Simple as. Whatever you bought you made a wise choice

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C
    Your opinion makes it the best gun for you. Simple as. Whatever you bought you made a wise choice
    Redemption.
    Rgds,
    Dave.
    SkyDrive, Pics, manuals & more.