Thread: New Guy Introduction

New Guy Introduction

Morning Chaps and Chapettes,

Just introducing myself. My names Jay, been airgunning for about 10 years or so. I hunt, favourite quarry being rabbit and wood pigeon (keeps them away from the cabbages!)

I hope to have a useful contribution, although I am out of action at the mo with a broken hand.

I am a big fan of laminated stocks and I am currently looking for a HW97k in either Blue or Special Editon Green. So if you know of any of these gems going, give me a heads up.

Nice to meet you all,

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymo View Post

Morning Chaps and Chapettes,

Just introducing myself. My names Jay, been airgunning for about 10 years or so. I hunt, favourite quarry being rabbit and wood pigeon (keeps them away from the cabbages!)

I hope to have a useful contribution, although I am out of action at the mo with a broken hand.

I am a big fan of laminated stocks and I am currently looking for a HW97k in either Blue or Special Editon Green. So if you know of any of these gems going, give me a heads up.

Nice to meet you all,
    Hi Jay, and welcome to the BBS. Hurry up and get your post count up to four (read the stickies as to why) so you can see sales, as there is a blue laminate HW97K in .177 in there at this very moment . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Welcome Jay....get back on mate before it goes
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Cheers Guys!

Thanks for the heads up!

hi and welcome