Thread: Eh Up

Eh Up

Eh up people,

As you probably guessed by this being into the introductions section, i am new to your forum.

I am Robbie and i am from Hull. I am ex Royal Navy, now an HGV driver. I am the typical Mrs, 3 kids, 2 dogs and 3 cars kind of guy. My main interests are off roading, so i am used to being scrutinised by the masses who think there is something wrong and immoral about my hobbies!

I used to be into air gunning and owned several over a couple of year period, both pistols and rifles. I had Webley Nemesis and Tempest, an old BSA Meteor and then i treated myself to a Webley Tracker Deluxe - i loved that rifle.
    When i was into shooting in my younger days i used to spend my time between Liverpool and Hull. i use to attend a gun club in the Anfield area of Liverpool but i didn't drive at the the time so when i was in Hull, the clubs were too far away for me.

I am looking to get back into shooting, starting off on a tight budget and seeing where i end up. My eldest is now 12 and he thrives on off roading with me and learning car maintenance so i am hoping to teach him responsible gun care and handling too. Does anyone know of any gun clubs in the Hull area that would welcome us both?

Sorry about the long intro, but with a hobby like this i think it's best to be transparent and not leave people guessing.

Regards

Robbie

hi and welcome

Hi Robbie, welcome to the board.

Matt

Thanks guys, hopefully i will be a regular and be able to give some useful input

Hi try these Guys http://www.hdftc.co.uk
    its at roos near hull
    the voices made me do it, they tell me things, and they are talking now:eek:

Thank you Andrew, that looks to be just the sort of place i was looking for. I will be popping along there in the coming weeks i think

A very warm welcome to this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Robbie the lads at hull are a great bunch and very friendly you should enjoy it, ps most of em are slightly bonkers
    the voices made me do it, they tell me things, and they are talking now:eek: